Bernie Campaign deports conservatives out of his rally for no reason. I guess they do believe walls and border control for some people

White House Quietly Removes Sexual Assault Report From Website

“Huff po” that’s cute.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5c472a2de4b0a8dbe1752db5/amp

Anyone who says that Bernie Sanders is for open borders is either lying or woefully misinformed from their media diet.

A quick google search gives you the information from his own mouth.

Huffpo aggregates news stories. I haven’t read anything remotely approaching the conspiracy theories that Infowars promotes. Here are a few of them:

1. Statanists attempting to take over the US
  2. Bill Gates is a eugenicist trying to wipe out minorities
  3. 9/11 was an inside job
  4. The govt is controlling the weather
  5. Hillary Clinton is running a child sex ring out of a D.C.-area pizza restaurant
  6. The government is complicit in countless terrorist and lone-gunman attacks
  7. Former Fox News host Glenn Beck is a CIA operative

Go ahead, find huffpo supporting anything similar.

They were in blackface… how is this article fake news?!

I wasn’t aware of this. What is your problem with the article?

And so you can provide quotes from Democrat leaders that they propose open borders? I will bet you can’t, because they don’t. And if they did, it would be a part of the Democrat platform. But it isn’t. And if they were for open borders they wouldn’t have voted for every past border security funding bill. But they did. Open borders has become one of the top talking point lies from the CEC. They are trying to do their best to demonize Democrats. And while you guys that make up the Trump loyal base believe such nonsense, the majority of voters are smart enough to not believe their lies.

1 Like

False equivalency is very popular among the ‘‘not liberals’’ these days.

I thought it was just “White Males” that were evil.
I guess it’s all white people in general now. lol.

Wait, no no! It’s all White Republicans and Conservatives.
Bernie is white himself, but since he’s a Democrat everything is just fine. lol.

1 Like

Never trust anyone with intials BS

Because they want to go there. Just like illegals want to come here…

Lots of the left were truthers too… I wonder if you were,and forgot?

And CNN and MSNBC etc. had way more fake news stories than that. All of which helped Putin divide America…

No, sorry to disappoint you, I was never a Truther and actually spent a good part of my free time rebutting their brain dead arguments.

If you want to equivalence CNN and Infowars you are welcome to make yourself look like a fool.

You make a very good point!!! Bernie Sanders is full of ********. lol.

I’m pretty sure that Bernie was being discriminatory against the Conservatives
in this Original post. or Anti-Conservatisms. Or whatever the official hate words
are for people who hate Conservatisms. lol.

There is Equality for all in this country, but what the Democrat Politicians
fail to mention is that it only means for Democrat voters, and Democrat supporters.

Otherwise Equality means nothing to the Democrat Politicians in this country.