BERNIE CAMP EXPOSED: Another Worker Calls for ‘Republican Re-Education Camps,’ Says ‘Guillotine the Rich!’

Originally published at: BERNIE CAMP EXPOSED: Another Worker Calls for ‘Republican Re-Education Camps,’ Says ‘Guillotine the Rich!’ | Sean Hannity

Another undercover exposé from Project Veritas shed new light on Bernie Sanders’ 2020 campaign this week, with a different field organizer calling for Republican re-education camps while urging supporters to “Guillotine the Rich.”

“I’ll straight up get armed…I’m ready for the ‘f**king revolution’; ‘Guillotine the rich’; ‘send Republicans to re-education camps,” said Sanders’ South Carolina field organizer.

BREAKING: 2ND PAID STAFFER PRAISES GULAGS

South Carolina @BernieSanders Field Organizer @martinthemanic: "I'll straight up get armed…I'm ready for the "f**king revolution"; "Guillotine the rich"; 'send Republicans to re-education camps'

FULL RELEASE 12:00PM#Expose2020 pic.twitter.com/tUCeKEY6aM

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 21, 2020

“What will happen is we send all the Republicans to the re-education camps,” he added. “Can you imagine Mitch McConnell? Lindsey Graham?” he asked.

Watch the undercover footage above.