BERNIE BLINDSIDED! Hillary Clinton Calls Sanders’ Entire Campaign ‘Baloney,’ Says Just a ‘Career Politician’

Originally published at: BERNIE BLINDSIDED! Hillary Clinton Calls Sanders’ Entire Campaign ‘Baloney,’ Says Just a ‘Career Politician’ | Sean Hannity

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton ripped Bernie Sanders hours before the polls closed on Super Tuesday; calling his entire campaign “baloney” and labeling the far-left lawmaker a “career politician.”

“That was my authentic opinion then; it’s my authentic opinion now,” Clinton told Good Morning America, referring to her previous comments, “He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it.”

“I think we ought to be more understanding and realistic on what it takes to get change in this big, complicated, pluralistic democracy of ours.” @HillaryClinton says she stands by her opinion in her @hulu documentary that Bernie Sander's campaign is "just bologna." pic.twitter.com/vJTCSBAUDt

— Good Morning America (@GMA) March 3, 2020

“My reaction is, let’s follow the rules,” Clinton said when asked to comment on a potential brokered convention. “We’ve got rules. We had rules last time and we have rules this time. I think it’s always a good idea to follow the rules. Everybody knew what they were when you got into it.”

Watch Clinton’s comments above.

Source: Fox News