BEER BOYCOTT? Mass. Mayor Urges BOYCOTT of Sam Adams After Founder PRAISED TRUMP

Originally published at: BEER BOYCOTT? Mass. Mayor Urges BOYCOTT of Sam Adams After Founder PRAISED TRUMP | Sean Hannity

The mayor of Somerville, Massachusetts called for a public boycott of the Sam Adams brewery this week, slamming founder Jim Koch after he said the President’s tax cuts helped his company compete with international corporations in a highly-competitive market.

Mayor Joseph Curtatone called for the boycott of one of the region’s largest employers after Koch praised Trump during a meeting at the White House, saying the GOP tax cuts were helping his company “kick a**.”

“Hey Jim Koch! While you were thanking Trump for your tax break, did you happen to express any concern for the families separated under his cruel and inhumane immigration enforcement policy? @SamuelAdamsBeer,” tweeted the mayor.

“I mean, Americans — I’m the largest American-owned brewery at 2 percent market share. We were paying 38 percent taxes … and competing against people who were paying 20. And now we have a level playing field, and we’re going to kick their a**,” Koch said at the dinner.

Read the full story at Fox News.

Sommerville, a k a, where a crummy little two bedroom condo costs $5,000,000+ to buy & anti police sentiment rlis popular, mayor wants to boycott Sam Adams for praising Trump, & you’re surprised?!

C’mon, Sean, find the nearest coffee lounge & grab you a few cups if this is surprising news.:coffee:

I think I’m going to to buy couple six packs of Sam Adams…my way of telling that jackass mayor of Somerville to go screw himself.

2 six packs it about 6 weeks of beer for me. And that includes sharing it. :wink:

Typo Central over here. I meant to say the town is also known as “Slommerville”. Police officer can’t even use a V A loan to buy a stinking condo, yet mayor of a town with a number of immigrants, legal & otherwise, expresses more concern for illegals at the border than for police & otherwise, & we’re surprised?!

I go once in awhile to see my LEO friend & his family, & that’s more infrequent with us an hour away now. Otherwise I stay out of there.

Wait…they call that beer?