Because we are morally superior

Oh we definitely are, comrade.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahaha…

1 Like

Depends…

1 Like

I understand spider man and star wars, but I used it anyway.

1 Like

yes you definitely had your asses bailed out by us more than once, and still you act like a spoiled child, British arrogance on display, please help Franklin, please help.

1 Like

you understood for once

1 Like

give it give it give it, I want it I want it I want it give it to me give it to me give it to me.

1 Like

Any talk of morality in a political context, be it personal or national, lost all sense of legitimacy in 2016. This is Trump’s America :us:

3 Likes

A+ for effort, comrade.

1 Like

The evangelicals will still try.

The room will burst out laughing, but they will still try.

2 Likes

You speak of morals?

LOL…No. Stop it.

“…This is bad comedy”

• Galvatron, Transformers the Movie
    circa 1986
1 Like

No, we have every right to protect our national interests, so do countries like Iran and North Korea, they just don’t have the power to do it, yet. And while we are far from perfect you can’t compare us, our goals and ideals, unfavorably to theirs with a straight face.

1 Like

A citizen of Russia could write a very similar OP. And many of their citizens would agree.

1 Like

yep, that is an inciteful answer. Trump started that was in the middle east and sent drones.

1 Like

ok, I bite,

what are our goals and ideals,

what are theirs.

this should be enlightening.

1 Like

you have a hard time with irony, maybe you should stop smoking.

1 Like

When you have the biggest stick you tend to be the most powerful cave man.

That said, from a moral standpoint we have no real right to tell other nations what weapons they can have and not have.

But international politics are not moral, either. You do what is in your interests.

1 Like

Russian Collusion, you got me.

1 Like

and others do what is in theirs.

so you support might is right in a free republic.

that is a good irony.

1 Like

No. You missed my point.

1 Like