Because we are morally superior

We can have nukes and decide who else may have nukes.

We are a symbol of democracy. We do not meddle in other countries affairs, we do not attack with drones, we do not arm insurgents, we do not topple regimes. We uphold national sovereignty at all times.

Or we do not. We may not live up to our own ideals of liberty and freedom at home. As such we have no right to impose our view on other nations. No right to determine their right to self defense. No right to tell them how to govern. No right to determine their rights.

Once upon a time we fought ostensibly for freedom and democracy. Now we do not even except our own elections.

When it comes to Iran and North Korea, are we in a position or moral clarity to where we should determine what is just and what is wrong?

IF not, who should decide?

1 Like

We shouldn’t not be the ones who dont decide whether or not others dont get to not have them

8 Likes

based upon what?

1 Like

Interestingly we’re the only country that’s ever used nukes, as well.

1 Like

No, you’re the Great Satan. You shouldn’t lecture anyone,

:laughing:.

2 Likes

Yes, exactly

1 Like

Our own national interests

1 Like

:joy: i cant believe you said that with a straight face. Course we have done all of those things and more.

4 Likes

And Obama BOWED!

But now maybe we’re not so good. Maybe we murder people too…

:laughing:.

1 Like

If you’re looking for some objective morality god it diesnt exist

1 Like

You sir, have no not business telling others they don’t not have the right to not tell other’s what they shouldn’t not haven’t.

1 Like

Our 50 year fight against civialian populations proves it.

2 Likes

We don’t have the right, just the power.

1 Like

is it moral to be selfish? or immoral?

1 Like

I did not say it with a straight face, I said it to make a point that perhaps we are the danger to the world, not rogue nations.

1 Like

The UK is no better, perhaps worse.

1 Like

exactly ands well stated

1 Like

which fight?

1 Like

but with great power comes great responsibility Anikan.

1 Like

Wrong movie :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like