Barry O, 6 Billion Dollars n Baltimore

6 billion dollars later, did it help them?

did the 6 billion dollars over a 5 year time period help Baltimore?

I know you don’t. You just make up as you go along. That much is obvious.

So you just make ■■■■ up and peddle #fakenews…gotcha.

Baltimore, ACTUALLY received 6 Billion Dollars over a 5 year time period, did it help them any?
Not one bit, its still a, ima leave this blank, don’t want to get into trouble,lol

Nope, I watch a news outlet that lets me think for myself and not tell me what I should think.

Ok. I get it now. Well done.

I bet OP didn’t think the thread would turn out the way it did.

You have yet to actually provide a source to back your assertion. Did you have one of those, or are we supposed to rely upon your word to be able to judge the veracity of your complaint?

When I google “Obama Baltimore 6 billion” there doesn’t appear to be anything matching your recollection.

I’m not looking for an outcome, I’m just putting it out there, do with it what you will!
The truth always shines in the end

In this case, that would be the REAR end.

1 Like

Eighty Republican Amendments were added to the Affordable Care Act in publicly visible debate. When exactly did the doors close? Oh yeah, when the Republican House took up ACA Repeal under Trump, no Democratic amendments were allowed. Darn facts just seem to keep tripping you up. Must be frustrating.

OP is fake news.

Do you remember, Nancy P telling us we have to pass it before we read it, enough said,lol

I’m not tripping at all, maybe on where you was during the Barry O admin, most corrupt our country has ever seen, soon to be turned into a fact for all the world to see, lol, I can’t wait

As you put it earlier “Throw stuff against the wall and hope something sticks”?

Percents are not dollars… LMAO!.. So, easily manipulated.

Most corrupt?

So that means you have a list of those indicted, right?

Since you won’t, considering Fox News told you its not necessary, I found some info for you.

Let me know what you make of this.

Californians and NY have the most poor when cost of living is part of the equation… The most homeless and the greatest gaps between rich and poor also…

1 Like

Obama used the IRS to steal the 2012 election…

1 Like