Barricades were just put up outside the Manhattan federal courthouse at 500 Pearl Street

Oh, don’t worry about me.

I have no expectation that Trump will be indicted.

There’s a significant constitutional question as to whether a sitting President can be criminally indicted, anyway.

“Unindicted co-conspiritor” is a good title for Trump, though.

I agree. You see, we have a two tiered justice system. Trump is untouchable.

So you’re admitting this is nothing more then politics…one that Mueller and justice system is playing?

Did I get that right counselor?

Not even close.

Listening to Hannity, and even Joe DiGenova just said that this has opened a serious legal door for Trump. Sean cut him off real quick and read from a Vanity Fair article that Cohen previously said he did this on his own without the knowledge of Trump. And then he went to Greg Jarrett who also tried to downplay it, saying it’s all about the credibility of Cohen as to whether this could put Trump in legal jeopardy. :rofl:

:rofl:

No, thats another strawman.

I understand that you’re so deep that it’s hard for you to tell the difference between your imagination and reality.

While a sitting president cannot be charged, the individual holding the office can be charged when he leaves office.

2 Likes

Meh. Needs more MAGA, two-tier legal system, and definitely a LOT of Hillary!!! :wink:

Yep - and the statute of limitations is tolled during that time.

In case Conan was gonna try to go down that road.

There was a lot of whining about “this has nothing to do with Russia!” and “Cohen just admitted to lying, why does anybody beleive him” and “This would never have happened if they didn’t work for Trump.”

Lol.

Everything’s fine.

2 Likes

I understand your refusal to accept any and all responsibility as attorney wannabe.

Adorable.

I’m sure you’re having a rough day.

With Cohen? It no longer needs to.

Conan you have not only lost the thread, you’ve snagged it on the door frame and unwraveled the whole ■■■■■■■ sweater. Good god man is there no half baked idiotic rationale you WONT stoop to?

Yep. The prosecution would issue a sealed charge.

And I enjoy watching you and other libs attempting to catch a greased pig.

I wish there was a “pats head” emoji.

Keep in mind, too, that the notion the sitting President cannot be indicted is untested. It goes as far as guidance written by the Department of Justice in 1973. It has never been ruled on by courts.

In short, it sets a standard for DOJ behavior, but maybe that guidance has become quaint.

You got him?