Barricades were just put up outside the Manhattan federal courthouse at 500 Pearl Street

I admire their persistence. Every ■■■■■■■ day they feel compelled to roll out of bed and defend him.

Lets be clear. You are saying that fat trump is not liable for what Cohen did on his behalf.

Dadadadada…I’m loving it!

:rofl:

What “angle” am I chasing?

As far as I know, I’m just shutting down your delusional view of how the legal system works.

I for one know this place would be an echo chamber without them. That being said, The Sarcasm from the NeverTrumpers is starting to wear me down. I cant tell if they are kidding or not and there is more of it than ever before

You’re trying to exonerate your responsibility as an attorney.

“My” responsibility?

I understand that you’re incapable of not making an argument personal - but I’m not aware of any responsibilities that I have to you.

Is that why he took a plea and is going to jail most likely? So he can pass the buck to trump?

That’s ■■■■■■■ stupid…

is someone arguing that the attorney shouldn’t be held responsible?

And I understand you want exonerate your responsibility as an attorney.

I think that is what he thinks

Oswald Bates says to stop exonerating your attorney-patient tutelage!

3 Likes

This isn’t about me, as much as you seem compelled to attempt to make it about me.

If I asked my attorney to kill my wife, and he didn’t tell me that it was illegal, does that mean I go free?

All you have to do is hire an attorney and you can commit any crime you’d like with zero consequences. “It’s my lawyer’s fault for not telling me it was illegal, your honor!” Isn’t that how it works?

1 Like

MAGA!

10 char

So now we are resorting to exaggerating here?

We aren’t talking about murdering.

If I ask you to do something and make a suggestion…it’s attorney job to inform me whether it is legal or not.

And if you go ahead and do it that rest on you.

Your failure as attorney isn’t your client fault.

Sez who???

This thread might be peak Conan.

1 Like

No. No way.

I was thinking the same thing

Oh and it is about you…as attorney.

It’s not clients fault if you’re weak.