Barr rips into trump tweets

The dangers is CoJ is extremely corrupt.

When you have Loretta Lynch meeting with husband of person that they are investigating in secret and then days later cleared of all charges.

That’s corruption at highest level.

1 Like

Not surprising. And I would not be surprised to learn that even more than just the DC offices are considering it as well.

No…just no. :rofl:

Trump needs to shut the ■■■■ up and take it like a man. :wink:

Right libs?

And yet the Trump DOJ has done ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about Lorretta Lynch in 3 years of being in office. Let that sink in.

3 Likes

And that’s nothing compared to this moron

Not at all. But it is important to point out this latest example of how completely dysfunctional the Trump Administration is.

First Barr goes along with Trump’s intervention in the Stone case… and then Barr tries to mollify the professionals on his staff.

How many people have been drawn to Trump because that places them near to power only to find their reputations in tatters?

Jared kushner for AG?

2 Likes

No. Trump needs to order the Cliff Notes on the Constitution and learn something, since reading the original is obviously beyond him.

I should have added the sarcasm button.

I really can’t wait to see how, even if, Trump responds to this.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s only Thursday. Won’t fade away as quickly.

Yeah, someone screwed up. This stuff isn’t usually released until Friday at 4:59.

Precisely…the entire system is corrupt. Everyone in CoJ is corrupt, they all have their own political agenda.

You don’t go into goverment without one…and you sure as hell don’t get promoted unless you have the “right” agenda.

Trump mistake is he didn’t fire every ■■■■■■■ one of them upon taken office. Bill Clinton fired all Bush attorneys upon taken office.

2 Likes

Yep, and then Trump does or tweets something stupid late in the day that takes over.

1 Like

A Trump hire has been in the top levels of the DOJ since the beginning. The behavior of the organization will tend to follow the behavior of those at the top.

1 Like

nah,trump will do the job himself…

Sure they do…

A month away from “Liberal Hero Barr” narratives here.

His job being whatever Trump wants him to do with no regard at all for the truth or the rule of law.

A month? More like 5 minutes.

People seen that McCabe lied under oath and was fired but now working for CNN People seen Clapper lied to Congress and to American people under oath and now working for MSNBC.

People seen where FBI agencies lied and deceived FISA courts and now working for lib media.

That is what people see…meanwhile people like Flynn and Stone is being nailed to wall for doing what they did.

1 Like