Barr rips into trump tweets

“I know you are, but what am I?”

3 Likes

What people see is a Republican Attorney General not bringing the cases you believe he ought to bring and a Republican Special Prosecutor bringing and winning cases against Trump associates.

Why is that? It could be based on the validity of the cases… but no… you at your keyboard are much better at judging whether to bring a prosecution than any professional prosecutor with the entire evidence file in their hands would be.

1 Like

Trump appointed AG, who has proven to be a Trump loyalist. The entirety of the DOJ is in full control by the very man he has sworn completely loyalty to, and yet he cannot bring himself to point the finger where it belongs, in accordance with what he believes has happened. I think we all know why.

1 Like

Why is that? I assume because it hurts the cult members’ feeling when this is pointed out.

Did McCabe fired for lying under oath yes or no?

Did Clapper lied under oath to congress yes or no?

Did Comey leaked to a friend so he can leak it to NYSlime yes or no?

Did AG recommend criminal prosecution yes or no?

It seems if you know where the bodies are buried you get off scot free.

1 Like

I disagree. See barr is his winston wolfe.

1 Like

Why hasnt trump and barr charged them with a crime its been three years

This ■■■■ is beautiful. It’s like Cobra Commander and Destro bickering

7 Likes

So why is Trump letting them off Scott free?

1 Like

Are you admitting Trump doesn’t control CoJ?

Which is it lib.

On one breath you ask why Trump is letting em scot free and next minute you’re saying Trump is interfering with CoJ.

So which is it lib?

1 Like

Becauae he cant do both.

Clapper is just to powerful

I’m asking a question about your claims.

Why do you think The Republican President and the Republican led Senate hasn’t don’t anything about any of the points you are making?

1 Like

Just to take your first question… the only legal action right now is McCabe suing over his firing. Why don’t we wait and see how that turns our rather than assuming that your, I or the websites we like are the source of truth?

I’ll make you a deal, if you tell me how you feel about Barr doing this right this second, I’ll tell you.

Incompetence?

It’s still early yet.

1 Like

There are several reasons…one they believe in mighty powerful law enforcement even if it’s detrimental to our civil liberties and 2…they’re afraid that power will be turned against them. And you know what…they should be concern judging from what beuracacy is doing.

That’s why I keep saying stop giving them the power…it will be used at a time of their choosing.

so now are you going to explain why in one breath you say Trump should do something about it while in another breath bitching about Trump influencing CoJ?

Of course Trump controls the Executive Branch of which the DOJ is part of. Holy crap! :rofl:

1 Like

No deal…Barr needs to do his ■■■■■■■ job. Starting with clearing everyone out that was hired by Obama administration.

He should have done that one day one.

Then why are you bitching about Trump trying to influence CoJ?