Barr removes prisons chief after Epstein death....What is it about this case that has so much of Barrs attention?

court papers claim. We are not talking about Obama’s fake birth certificate. :rofl:
You ignore this like Durhams investigation, why?

We all know it was Hillary trying to protect her pathetic reputation!:rofl:

I’m leaving the door open for the possibility of such. There are just too many circumstances to completely dismiss it. Although, I think he just killed himself.

From a billionaire with his own island to disgraced pedophile in prison; literally can’t go lower than that as they actively try to murder you for that.

The fact you buy into the birther ■■■■■■■■ tells me all I need to know about the posts you make.

1 Like

Rikers Island is a **** hole. Regardless of his crimes, Manafort did not deserve to go there.

It was not the SDNY or any component of the Federal Government that wanted to send Manafort to Rikers. The BoP sent him to a federal facility in Pennsylvania after his conviction.

When the State of New York unveiled its charges, it wanted to hold Manafort at Rikers pending trial. The BoP refused to hand him over and instead says that he will be held in federal custody at the Metropolitan Correction Center, then returned to his previous prison in Pennsylvania following the trial. What was left unspoken by the BoP is that Rikers is a **** hole.

Now when his federal sentence expires, if he has remaining state prison time, he will then be transferred to a New York State prison that will NOT be Rikers, but likely will be a prison upstate.

Yeah, I get it. That and the fact that prison is a living hell for pedophiles, especially a high profile rich dude like Epstein.

Logical…

Now to attack you emotionally…:slight_smile:

He was not just “a rich guy.”

Jesus.

Gotcha, thanks.

The guy did have literally every incentive to kill himself, regardless of how fishy it looks.

I wonder what they are going to do with that picture of Bill in a blue dress. Hang it in the White House? In the “Clinton Library”? Put it up for auction?
My guess is the Clintons would pay a tidy sum to get hold of it and destroy it.

1 Like

Obama came from Rev. Wrights church of hate, he has the morals of a wet turd so I wouldn’t put it past Obama to lie!

Clinton library would be a good place.

Morals? Sorry mate anyone who supports Trump cannot try and lecture others on morals.

Huber, Durham and Horowitz will show the world how Obama and his Deepstate traitors lacked morals.:rofl:

Someday soon, you’ll see!

You don’t need to hire assassins to get someone killed. I bet he did hang himself. If there is a conspiracy it’s in the neglect in watching him after he was known to want to kill himself.

Like someone said about the JFK assassination. You know there are crazies out there, all they had to do was a bad job protecting . In this case the crazy was Epstein himself…

That’s where I currently stand as well

Because it looks like a coverup of crimes even to nominally normal people.

Behind the scenes I’d wager good money its that Epstein paid off the two screws who were supposed to be watching him to “fall asleep” while he killed himself. COs are notoriously bribe-able.