Barr pressured Murdoch?

Well, I am not stopping so, they can do whatever they feel appropriate. Plenty of other places to go.

How on earth is that equivalent to taking a meeting with the head of a network and pressuring them to remove an employee they don’t like?

Those examples are literally the AG explaining the law.

Absurd to compare the two.

It’s ok to admit your man’s team occasionally does things wrong. It won’t hurt. I promise.

I voiced an issue with that meeting.

But how is that the same as what barr did?

lol. Are you serious? 2/3s of the posts in this forum is compare and contrast with other politicians. It’s kind of essential for context to a political discussion.

No he didn’t. Management said this:

Another trend has been observed. Trolling every thread into oblivion. If such activities continue, they won’t for long. You know who you are. If you don’t have anything constructive to add to the discussion, find another discussion to engage.

Don’t try to create stories.

You said no comparisons to Trump and didn’t let a single one stand. Not one even the ones that were direct comparisons. It was the same thing @zantax I’d doing here

Where?

Where?

They were direct comparisons the same as what @zantax is doing here,.no difference.You didn’t let a sjngle one stand. Its totally expected though

I’m moving this thread to CF and we’re going to clear this up now.

The operative word is “if” this is true.

Brian Stelter from CNN is a left wing hack…who is his source for this story? Who was in the meeting with actual knowledge of what was said?

We’ve spent four years listening to the Brian Stelter’s on the CNN’s of the world telling us things that simply weren’t true…Russia Mueller Kavanaugh Ukraine the kid in the MAGA hat with the Native American drummer in his face the fake Steele Dossier Mike Flynn…aren’t either Brennan or Clapper analysts for that network? Those two clowns are beyond compromised.

All this garbage has been picked up by The Huffington Post…

I should believe anything Brian Stelter from CNN reports why again?

Credibility in media should matter…

1 Like

:v:
byeFelicia

2 Likes

Stelter couldn’t tell the truth politically if his life depended on it.

The topic of the Attorney General of the United States of America pressuring a news organization to muzzle one of their hosts for being too critical of the president should be a big deal.

1 Like

How convenient

So why are whataboutisms allowed in some instances but not others if not for the sole intention of protecting the President? It’s not even close to being enforced on a consistent basis

Fever dreams

1 Like

Of course🤦‍♂️

I had a feeling that when this thread was created that it would eventually end up here. I’m not sure if it’s a sixth sense kind of thing or what’s going on with these predictive powers. It’s just a feeling I get when I see a topic critical of the Trump administration. It’s almost the same thing as what is alleged to have happened to Napolitano. He was too critical of Trump so he had to be silenced. His show got fever dreamed.

5 Likes

Ok, after we get done here, I’ll put the OP back into politics and you can start over.

Creating your own narrative about moderation said or didn’t say is not going to work for you and it certainly doesn’t work for us.

Nobody ever said you can’t “compare and contrast” or that “whataboutism” is not allowed. That is hogwash.

Read this again:

Another trend has been observed. Trolling every thread into oblivion. If such activities continue, they won’t for long. You know who you are. If you don’t have anything constructive to add to the discussion, find another discussion to engage.

There is a difference between “comparing and contrasting” and intentionally changing the entire topic of the thread.

And the difference is readily apparent to any one observing the thread.

And when it happens, yes, all the posts are subject to removal.

Compare and contrast and whataboutism are not prohibited. Trolling is. If the comparison is relevant, it is relevant. And quite a bit of leeway is given.

And then here comes a mob and the trolling begins. That’s when it gets stopped. Right now this thread was fine. Then @sikofit wanted to call me into it and use me as a weapon. That’s not going to work. It’s an insult.

What could have changed it from fine?

If 5 of @zantax friends came into the thread and made it all about Obama or Holder. Did that happen? No. Not yet, anyway. If it does, the same thing will happen to anybody.

Stop with the childish innuendo about moderation.

Look at the posts just since I moved the thread.

If you don’t want your posts in Fever Dreams, don’t troll.

1 Like

Sorry I just thought the consistency would last.lknger than it did