Barr pressured Murdoch?

Fever dreams

1 Like

Of course🤦‍♂️

I had a feeling that when this thread was created that it would eventually end up here. I’m not sure if it’s a sixth sense kind of thing or what’s going on with these predictive powers. It’s just a feeling I get when I see a topic critical of the Trump administration. It’s almost the same thing as what is alleged to have happened to Napolitano. He was too critical of Trump so he had to be silenced. His show got fever dreamed.

5 Likes

Ok, after we get done here, I’ll put the OP back into politics and you can start over.

Creating your own narrative about moderation said or didn’t say is not going to work for you and it certainly doesn’t work for us.

Nobody ever said you can’t “compare and contrast” or that “whataboutism” is not allowed. That is hogwash.

Read this again:

Another trend has been observed. Trolling every thread into oblivion. If such activities continue, they won’t for long. You know who you are. If you don’t have anything constructive to add to the discussion, find another discussion to engage.

There is a difference between “comparing and contrasting” and intentionally changing the entire topic of the thread.

And the difference is readily apparent to any one observing the thread.

And when it happens, yes, all the posts are subject to removal.

Compare and contrast and whataboutism are not prohibited. Trolling is. If the comparison is relevant, it is relevant. And quite a bit of leeway is given.

And then here comes a mob and the trolling begins. That’s when it gets stopped. Right now this thread was fine. Then @sikofit wanted to call me into it and use me as a weapon. That’s not going to work. It’s an insult.

What could have changed it from fine?

If 5 of @zantax friends came into the thread and made it all about Obama or Holder. Did that happen? No. Not yet, anyway. If it does, the same thing will happen to anybody.

Stop with the childish innuendo about moderation.

Look at the posts just since I moved the thread.

If you don’t want your posts in Fever Dreams, don’t troll.

1 Like

Sorry I just thought the consistency would last.lknger than it did

A post was split to a new topic: Barr Pressured Murdoch? 2

Where do you see inconsistency @sikofit?

I already told you. What is being allowed and not allowed is not consistent and appears based on idealogy. Its okay though I know where I am, I just wish someone would finally acknowledge that there are 2 sets of rules

1 Like

It’s kind of like the Funny Picture Thread where the same people who constantly post Biden memes get triggered when Trump memes are posted

“And appears…”

I understand why you feel it “appears”, you are wrong.

Case in point

Trump’s Sister Speaks

What forum is it in?

356 posts. What forum is it in?

What forum is it in?

There are not two sets of rules.

Good example of the trolling I’m talking about from yesterday.

16 posts, pretty much in a row including you, demanding “LINK!”. Pure trolling. Had it happened in @tnt thread, they all end up in Fever Dreams for trying to troll into oblivion.

There is NO requirement for a link in an OP. There are some minimal requirements if you use a link in an OP.

So where’s the 2 sets of rules? Are there conservative posts in the Slop thread?

What posts have been moved or removed from that thread? Name one.

I sent one PM to one person to edit for one meme because the meme violated a rule. They did. There is a meme in that thread that I personally find offensive as hell, it’s still there.

What triggers somebody has nothing to do with moderation or the topic at hand.

No, nothing was deleted. The double standard was still apparent

Exactly how @sikofit ?

Those last two you just posted in the meme thread; religion and family. Were there warnings issued about both? Yes. Are they still there? Yes.

Who is getting the benefit of the doubt? You. If there are 2 sets of rules, you are obviously in the better set. And here you are accusing.

Why did you change the topic of our conversation to the meme thread? We, as a group, decided to allow some leeway in there. One thread. To everybody. Not just him or her. And you personally are a beneficiary of that decision. Yet you accuse.

There is one set of rules for everybody. All the “clever” little back-handed innuendo to the contrary in the world doesn’t change that.

If you have a problem with the application of those rules, you have two avenues with which to address it; here or PM. Like adults. I’ll stay in here all day long if that’s what it takes.

What I have zero tolerance for is mealey-mouthed accusations regarding the integrity of the staff slung out in discussion threads to prove how “clever” we are.

Make it appear to me so I can fix it. How is a double standard apparent if nothing has been moved or deleted?

After November, there won’t be a lot of Kid Sniffer memes, but there will still be daily TDS memes.

Trending vs hateful repetition.

1 Like

right… it’s 2020 and there are still Hillary memes.

a good meme is still a good meme.

@sikofit see what you did here? Now our conversation is about memes.

All because of your mythical double standard and moving goalposts to try to… what?

mythical! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Show it. Show me the double standard @sikofit .

Let’s see your Bigfoot pictures.

You wanted my attention, you have it.

@sikofit are we done?