Barr has Mueller report

I am.

I will make a determination as soon as I review the syllabus for Arrogance101 and Entitlement 101

Then by all means, I apologize. I didn’t realize you were so sensitive.

I anxiously await your ruling. Can we expect one on “you don’t matter” as well?

Oh, it’s not your fault. You are a victim.

:rofl:

You really believe you’ve got it all figured out, don’t you?

Not at all. I’m just a lot further down the road than you.

When I posted that, I was talking about the imaginary version of me that apparently exists in your head.

But now that I think about it, the statement applies to your entire worldview.

The difference between us is, I have actually seen the world. Good luck to you.

Thank you for so succintly demonstrating my point.

2 Likes

What specifically on the bits of the FISA applications you’ve seen supports your claim of the judge being “misled”?

They were not told the true nature of the dossier, for one.

They were not told the true nature of the creator of the dossier, for another.

M

Of course they were, as I showed you yesterday.

You know the applications are publically available to everyone, right? We can all see that you’re wrong.

A pretty good article on the subject.

You keep making this claim but I can’t find in the application where they declare to the judge that the Dossier was put Together by Steele, a foreign agent, using Russian agents, that it was bought and paid for by the Hillary Campaign through and intermediary supposedly as “opposition research” or that in any of the applications they told the court it was completely unverifiable and that Steele had no first person involvement in developing any of the “leads” or “intelligence findings” purported to be therein.

Can you cut and paste that for us?

Okay, find another topic you guys. You all are >< this close to crossing lines and getting sanctions. @MarkyS @TheDoctorIsIn @WildRose @WuWei

This is your one and only warning.

As per DoJ policy, no names are mentioned in the FISA application other than Page’s. Everyone is identified by descriptors. Steele is “Source #1”. Clinton is “Candidate #2”.

Other than that, all of that information is in the application. It’s just not worded the way you want it to be.

Just a little fyi…there is still a sealed indictment out there so barrs letter on that point is false…

What sealed indictment?

link to it please and thank you.

Julian Assange back in 2018…go look it up…