Barr has Mueller report

All Democrats needs to accept the results of the report, period. What to do next, is a more difficult question to answer.

Nothing. It’s ok.

Weird that you so despise Mueller based on GOP deeeeep state style conspiracies

Well this is weird.

Rep. David Cicilline, a member of the House Judiciary Committee, insisted that special counsel Robert Mueller did not exonerate President Trump.

In a statement, the Democratic lawmaker said Attorney General William Barr needs to provide Congress with evidence showing that.

“The special counsel did not exonerate the President. In fact, according to the attorney general’s letter, he described a pattern of evidence suggesting the President engaged in obstruction of justice. The attorney general needs to make this evidence available to Congress immediately, along with the entirety of the Mueller report, so we can decide what steps to take next," Cicilline said.

Did not exonerate Trump? That Barr must show evidence of that?

Once again libs are demand you prove your innocents.

1 Like

I despise everybody in Washington. I despise all bureaucrats everywhere.

Mueller screwed up and he knows it. He owes an apology for letting that trash in the house. And he knows it.

He’s probably a great father, loving husband and one of the best FBI Directors we’ve had. He’d still burn the country down to protect it.

The FBI can go pound sand.

And yet, you repeat obvious republican talking points that arent based on reality

The issue of healthcare was the biggest reason why the Republicans lost the House during the 2018 midterm elections.
While the Republicans in the 2018 midterms lost the House, they ended up gaining two Senate seats.

Ok, if you say so.

Should have been watching MSNBC just now. They completely threw Mueller under the bus. They were criticizing him on just bout everything, then “they had evidence on both sides of obstruction, why didn’t HE make the decision, why did HE send it to the Trump appointed AG and deputy AG to make the decision.”

What happened to my picture?

Trolling, lack of comment

They go POOF

No… i didnt see it listed…barr just swept ot under the rug…

It had a comment. Trolling?

Never mind, I shouldn’t have bothered.

2 Likes

Enjoyed the discussion dems. Better luck next time.

Have heart. I am confident that that is where you will prevail. :wink:

President Trump will ride this Mueller investigation and report to a 2nd term in the White House. Liberals love recycling!

You are only the Dems Golden Boy if you can deliver it seems.

Right and you are only a Democrat until you find no collusion…

Until you are convicted of the crime you are not a criminal, at most you are a criminal suspect.

Not to sell Trump short, the story history will remember is that the America was not ready for a woman named Hillary Clinton.