Barr closes 7 Investigations

Media fackcheck.

Overall, we rate Raw Story Left Biased based on story selection that favors the left and Mixed for factual reporting due to half-true and unproven claims, as well as promotion of mild pseudoscience misinformation.

Get a better source OP.

Attacking the source instead of addressing the content… Now who have I heard whining about that tactic before? Let me think…

1 Like

The source is a Judges order to publicly release the court dockets associated with the Muellier report. CNN was the driving force to get this information released. I’m sure we will see more conclusions from this data.

2 Likes

Sure conan…think whatever you like

Well when you get em post em.

I have a feeling you are poeing

1 Like

I couldn’t possibly care less. :roll_eyes:

Exactly

2 Likes

Much of the information is regarding search warrants for electronic data from Twitter, Facebook, at&t etc. the warrants begin 6 weeks after Mueller was appointed and continue through one week before the report was submitted.
Some have concluded that the timing of the warrants. So close to the end of the investigation, shows that Barr shut down the investigation.

So they basically shut down when Mueller shut his investigation down.

Does that sums it up?

Collusion was there even if Barr covered it up.

“when Mueller shut his investigation down.”

Still not getting it. This doesn’t look like Mueller shut down his investigation. It looks like Barr did.

Use an ad blocker. It’s what I do here.

The timing of the end of the investigation and the way it went sure looks like Barr was instrumental in closing it before it was done.

It won’t let me excess the story unless I unblock the ads.

Not going too. Not for rawstory.

Those place like rawstory and brietbart floods and overwhelms my old computer.

Like I said, an ad blocker solves your problems. What browser are you using?

Kind of looks that way yeah. It also appears to fit the “pattern of conduct” Mueller talked about in his report.

A simple press release stating barr was using this down because they got the info would have solved all this.now it just looks shady

They can’t give you another source because the OP source is the only one carrying this “story”.

2 Likes

Firefox