Barbie has a very difficult conversation with her black doll friend about racism

How the hell this arrived at the blaze office? :smile:

Ah, an epistemological argument, excellent! Very CRT!

First we need to separate knowledge and understanding, do we not?

Then there is the whole a priori and a posteriori thing.

And the discussion of what racism actually is.

I wasn’t inferring anything about critical race theory, but I’ll agree with the rest.

It takes an understanding of being able to reference…what your “hearing” from sources with an agenda and what you’re observing…with the intent of seeing, what it is that’s being stated. As I pointed out, having a reference point of the times when Martin Luther King Jr. walked among us, what was going on at the time vs what’s happening today…helps a lot in this endeavor.

CRT relies on epistemology to survive. And the topic is racism.

Is Joe Biden racist? Why or why not?

Is Donald Trump racist? Why or why not?

Why? I’ve never been a victim of racism. I’ve never been raped or murdered. That doesn’t mean I can’t know all those things exist and they are bad. The argument that “things were worse” is a non sequitur. I care about current events. That is the reference point; right now. Things being “less racist” has no impact on the current desire for no racism or even less racism. It’s like saying women were treated poorly in the past, things have improved, so no need to continue to make sure they are treated equally.

It’s fine some people are satisfied with “not as bad as it was.” I prefer continued improvement despite past gains. To me, “not as racist, so people should stop complaining” is not OK.

1 Like

Great. CRT is a specific theory of racism. A theory I do not know enough about to comment on. You can talk about racism and epistemology without specifically discussing CRT.

That’s normal in China as it is in Japan India, all of Asia, South America, Eastern Europe all of Asia pretty much every bit of the world except for the United States Australia and Western Europe, some don’t realize that once you leave this country unless your in a western country no one shares your views on race and multiculturalism.

They see Barbie here having to be guilty and think “hell no we don’t want those problems here”.

Why do imaginary doll conversations belong in Politics?

Reading about leftist, politicized Barbies, and seeing the trolling, is the best case yet for a collective drug addiction. Adrenochrome, is becoming a more believable addiction. Or maybe just wholesale opiates or microdosing of designer psychoactives, in the phenylalamine family.

The most predominant feature is lying, no-conscience, wholesale, lying. delusion.

These are China bots

Yeah you never see majority ethnic groups oppressed by minority ethnic groups in any of those countries.

Seems deliciously apropos to me.

But then I love a good chuckle from time to time.

Figured this must be more Q nonsense.

You know you can actually buy adrenochrome legally from Europe and it does nothing except give you a very brief pot-like high.

It produces brain changes and is addictive

Can you name another “theory of racism”?

Can I? I don’t think so.

You need a specific “theory of racism” to discuss racism? How did people discuss racism before CRT? Or did racism not exist before CRT?

I don’t know, what are we going to use? With criticism?

Arguing with bots is a ridiculous waste of time