Barbie has a very difficult conversation with her black doll friend about racism

Barbie has gone completely potical. Mattel published a animated video for their Barbie franchise featuring the cartoon version of the doll having a very difficult discussion about white privilege claiming that white people have advantage that they didn’t earn.

That’s really not true. Yet they are trying to push this agenda onto our children.

> # Barbie has a very difficult conversation with her black doll friend about racism she experienced in video about white privilege

Triggered.

Wait til you hear about Elmo.

2 Likes

not triggered but what they are doing to claim to children that every white people have a advantage that they didn’t earn? what about the poor white people who didn’t have that advantage and are still struggling? this is a wrong way to go about the message.

There is a reason my minority friends and I don’t sit and endlessly chat about our skin tones. Barbie and Elmo are doing it for us! Thank goodness for dolls and puppets!

It’s companies new green washing, waiting for “White Guilt” month to become a thing on the history channel. It probably helped a lot with race relations when they removed the Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima labels. God knows that was a hornets nest that needed to be resolved.

3 Likes

The dolls are probably all from China any way.

Maybe they should have a conversation about organ harvesting and concentration camps. Or perhaps they can discuss this commercial:

And Thomas the Tank Engine.

1 Like

Were these people upset when Barbie/Mattel had campaigns against poor body image or encouraging non stereotypical careers or promoting diversity?

Or when she wore a “Love Wins” shirt in support of LGBT issues?

Or is it just a problem when Barbie discusses racism?

1 Like

Wacism…the invisible force…that no one claims responsibility for, no evidence of…and yet…lite ur hair.

That is the conservative stance in a nutshell. Thanks for the honesty.

4 Likes

I was alive and witnessed racism…decades ago…and am proud…and realize…how far “we” have come. If racism exists, I’m not seeing it anymore. It’s a thing of the past, that the weak among us now use as their excuse for failure. It’s easier to point fingers, than to look at the man in the mirror…and that’s the truth. The question now becomes…who can handle this truth? Those that can’t…scream wacism.

Thanks for your honesty.

Yep. Again.

Derogatory/pejorative (wacism), state was worse, deny current existence, say people acknowledging it are the real problem, finish it off with ad hominem (weak, failure).

Like I said, conservative social issues in a nutshell. Thanks for your honesty and additional examples.

2 Likes

I’m sorry you’re too young to understand the difference to the racism you’re being fed at the sheople troughs vs the real racism that once existed? I have a reference point and understand the truth.

Oh. I forgot that one.

Derogatory/pejorative (wacism), state was worse, deny current existence, say people acknowledging it are the real problem, claim special insight/knowledge, finish it off with ad hominem (weak, failure).

Thanks again!

2 Likes

There’s a lot you’re forgetting…like what actual racism is? On second thought, you can’t forget what you never knew in the first place.

Already covered the ad hominem part. Unless you want to claim adversary lack of knowledge is separate which is fine. I’ll add that to the list.

Derogatory/pejorative (wacism), state was worse, deny current existence, say people acknowledging it are the real problem, claim special insight/knowledge, claim adversary lacks knowledge/understanding, finish it off with ad hominem (weak, failure).

Thanks again!

2 Likes

What if it’s true?

Steady there NS. Thomas the Tank Engine is off limits.

What does it take to have knowledge/understanding of social issues?