BACKLASH BUILDS: Pelosi Vows to ‘Speak’ With Omar Over 9/11 Remarks, Top Dem Says ‘Extremely Hurtful’

Originally published at: BACKLASH BUILDS: Pelosi Vows to ‘Speak’ With Omar Over 9/11 Remarks, Top Dem Says ‘Extremely Hurtful’ | Sean Hannity

A growing backlash engulfed Rep. Ilhan Omar Friday for her recent comments regarding the 9/11 terror attacks, with a top Democrat calling the remarks “extremely hurtful.”

Assistant Speaker of the House Rep. Ben Ray Lujan was asked to weigh-in Friday on Omar’s vicious rhetoric after she labeled the September 11th attacks as just “some people” who “did something.”

“Several of her colleagues have jumped to her defense. Do you think that she was inappropriately dismissive of what happened on September 11, 2001?” asked MSNBC’s Kasie Hunt.

“Well, those statements were not only hurtful to me, but extremely hurtful to everyone that was personally impacted by those terrorist attacks,” Lujan said. “No one should refer to what happened on 9/11, with terrorist attacks that killed thousands of Americans, as ‘something by some people.’ And that’s what was wrong with those statements.”

Speaker Nancy Pelosi: "I haven't had the opportunity to speak with [Rep. Ilhan Omar] to see the nature of her comment and, as is my custom with my colleagues, I call them in before I call them out so I'll look forward to hearing from her." pic.twitter.com/5A6Zo9n6KJ

— The Hill (@thehill) April 12, 2019

1 Like

Don’t worry America. These Freshman Muslim women will continue to disrespect America in general, and the Democrat Party won’t hold them accountable, and
they and Ms. Cortez(AOC), will simply say that if you’re against them, then
it is only because they are Muslim Democrat women, and you’re a Racist
if you disagree with anything that they say, no matter how far it goes crossing
the line of logic or morality.

1 Like

This is what happens when we take in people from S…hole countries, because they want a better life, then give them a life they would never have had where they came from, give them welfare and all the benefits that us tax payers are providing then they turn their back on us and refuse to assimilate. All 3 of them are Trojan Horses, so we better pay attention to what is going on. The only good thing to come of all this monkey business is that they are only going to be around for one term. Then they will take to the streets and recruit. Keep an eye on em.