Baby Formula and Government Failure

“OK boomer” is not about political persuasion.

It’s about detachment from reality.

2 Likes

Why is a boomer any more detached than anyone else? Silly premise.

1 Like

Because boomers were the last generation to live better lives than their parents.

1 Like

Well that is ridiculous, air conditioning alone trumped anything boomers had. Not to mention internet, more modern medicine, less racism etc etc

2 Likes

You are missing the point in a way that can only be intentional.

4 Likes

Good old boomer days, four out of five doctors recommend lucky strike. Look at this food pyramid, all bread baby. Lets paint our houses with led and throw in some asbestos insulation.

2 Likes

Your point? What point was that? Boomers bad?

2 Likes

“Why Boy, back in my day…”

And lets be clear here, boomers gave you modern physics, go look at world GDP pre and post boomer and then shut up.

1 Like

:rofl:

It’s almost like youre trying to prove my point.

1 Like

:rofl:

I think you might want to look at the actual world around you.

Looking, seeing more world GDP than ever before in human history during boomer reign. Astronomically more growth in fact. You’re welcome.

1 Like

The United States experienced unprecedented growth and a booming economy after WWII, the likes of which had never been seen before and likely never will again.

The Boomers were born at the right time.

Just a coincidence, the people had nothing to do with GDP, lol kay.

1 Like

Is it? What do they have to give up?

2 Likes

Nice.

1 Like

I love it when someone who has no point lectures others about missing the point!

1 Like

You know, important stuff like new cars and flat screens. Much more important than kids.

2 Likes

Income.

But don’t listen to me, I am an American weirdo, I figured there was no point in having kids if I just handed them off for someone else to raise. So I waited until we had the ability to do it ourselves instead of chucking them in daycare, radical, practically Amish.

3 Likes