Baby come back, you can blame it all on me

You hear that loud sucking sound?

That’s Dumpster Donnie’s reelection chances going straight out the window.

1 Like

That’s what is so fascinating about Trump… He seems perplexed that the government doesn’t run like his businesses…Where he calls all the shots and fires those who get in his way… He doesn’t seem to understand that he needs to build support for votes and that anything one congress does can be undone by the next or the next president. It requires real leadership…

My favorite part is that he isn’t in the Oval Office.

https://twitter.com/justinsink/status/1079762868139118592?s=21

What coming back? They were never there in the first place. The Democrats, and even some Republicans, have vowed to never compromise with him, and they have kept that vow so far.

Five bucks says that Trump voters, if they worked for a man like Trump who constantly bullies and cries on Twitter, would either find another job or come home daily complaining about their idiot boss.

? Democrats have offered billions before. Back in march they were willing to give 25 billion in exchange for giving citizenship to 1.8 million DACA recipients. Trump said no.

And wasn’t Trump supposed to be the epic deal-maker, to finally get everyone to the same table and pass some bills?

What happened to, “I alone can fix it”?

How’s that working for you?

1 Like

McConnell aint in DC. Not sure if Ryan is there either.

Doesn’t look like the GOP has much faith in the legendary deal-makers ability to pull his head out of his ass on this one.

At the risk of being a broken record, it’s important to point out from time to time that the American voters did NOT pick this clown, in fact not even close. Our system is broken. So there’s some room for optimism.

Paul Ryan has been MIA since before the election. What a pathetic end to his career.

3 Likes

Donald’s a con artist whose genius is perfectly suited to selling time shares and pyramid schemes to rubes. He’s got zero aptitude for attempting to run the country, and that was obvious the moment he announced his candidacy. But he suckered enough rubes in the right concentration of states and, well - here we are.

1 Like

Just pointing out, that only Republicans Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell can call anyone back at this time, just as for the last 2 years.

They are nowhere to be found. Certainly not working for their paychecks.

Fat donald lying again.

https://twitter.com/tedlieu/status/1079784220996694016?s=21

1 Like

He’s got a lifetime of lobbying jobs ready and waiting for him.

A better prospect than Sanders and Shah et al face.

I appreciate your optimism, and I do try to curb my cynicism as best I’m able. But Donald should never have gotten enough votes to win even one state in 2016, even running against a candidate as flawed as Clinton - he is just that bad. And yet 63 million Americans lined up behind him, either because they hated Clinton that much or (worse) genuinely believed Donald’s obvious lies and considered him to be the nation’s savior.

Honestly, I don’t think Donald’s the nadir. At some point I fully expect someone even more inept and morally bankrupt to win the presidency after he’s gone, because we will not learn from past mistakes.

Love the reference to comprehensive immigration reform in 2006 and 2013. Are those bills back on the table?

Of course you’re right about all of that. I guess I just had a nice relaxing break last week from this disaster.

Good. Then you agree with Trump.

Drones and detecting devices, however, are not likely to stop a charge by the next caravan.

1 Like

We have hundreds of miles of barriers. We are good.

Do you think McConnell and Ryan hung Trump out to dry on purpose?