Authoritarian nature of libs today

She’s acting like the President, so she’s a dumbass too.

5 Likes

Remember when she was on Fox and said that the anonymous op-ed the Times published was treason?

2 Likes

Everything is about Donald with these people. The size of his hands, his weight, his hair, the little white lies he tells, the character of the people he surrounds himself with, labeling the press as the enemy of the people, whining about how unfair everything is, cozying up to murderous dictators, the exploding debt, the deplorable conditions in immigrant detention centers, glorifying himself in military parades…

I mean, talk about Trump Derangement Syndrome! All Donald, all the time! Why can’t we focus on the shortcomings and corruption of other politicians for a change?

1 Like

I agree. She should resent the hell out of her hatter.

Don’t they work for the Federal government? I can’t make fun of my boss on the internet without getting fired. Why are they so special?

I don’t have sympathy for people posting stupid ■■■■ on social media today. You know people will find out.

oh boy…

paging doc shapiro…

It’s just crazy, I know! I wish the left would let us have just ONE thread on these forums to complain about the insanity of their side without constantly shoving Donald down his supporters’ throats. It’s not like they haven’t have to endure endless years of having things shoved down their throats, am I right?

I’m so right.

4 Likes

i hope you’re entertaining yourself…

So long as I have you to encourage me, and all free thinking Trump supporters, the answer can and will always be YES. :heart_eyes:

(please keep replying, you’re the only one thoughtful enough to understand)

4 Likes

Bingo. Welcome to the Idiocracy.

4 Likes

Continues to prove that Florida is the dumbest state in the country.

Whoa, whoa, whoa…let’s not go lib crazy here.

Everyone knows the world has been very very mean and very very unfair to Donald. I’ll bet my American-made dungarees he’s never had a day go by in his life when someone didn’t accuse him of lying, cheating, groping, or whining. SO unfair! And even after becoming a baby Christian/POTUS, when he immediately stopped all the bad things the critics accuse him of!

Completely different situation there, folks. Apples to origins.

6 Likes

No, it isn’t. That distinction has belonged to South Carolina since 1861.

2 Likes

It is Florrible. .

I’d say WV is in the running, but when it’s a race to the bottom, it really doesn’t matter once you hit a certain threshold of stupidity.

Our country knows how to elect them.

She’s allowed resentment. Even though she is a law maker earning far more than your average American. But. Good God. She really thinks that she can pass a law to force everyone be nice to congress? That’s a little goofy.

Be careful. We’re going to make it a crime to say anything mean about the President too. Why should only congress be protected from hurt feelings?

She needs to look in the mirror as she mocks herself with that stupid pink hat! Liberals have no shame!

Something fantastic is about to be posted. I can feel it in the ether.

2 Likes