Australia Elections

You seem to be taking it well, bless your little heart.

I am thoroughly disgusted with the result. I do not resile from that at all. However, I have no idea what you meant by your reference to Houston Texans fans. I do know my home state is about 3 times the size of Texas, but I do not see how that relates to this particular topic.

If you have any idea of the history of Australian federal elections since the second world war you would understand the psyche of ALP supporters more.

Plus 1 point.

Sounds like Trump. We don’t count sheep.

:rofl: it’s all Trump’s fault.

Make Australia Great For Once!™

4 Likes

I know that one has to divorce oneself from reality to ignore the many failings of Trump to continue to support him.

Trump was not the reason why the ALP did not win the federal election.

Speaking of divorced from reality, how 'bout that Trump ruining your elections for you, eh? :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, we knew that.

1 Like

Even in Australia, political losers can’t accept the defeat of their failed ideas without railing against Trump. It’s a modern art masterpiece.

What we are proud of is that we have universal health care; a national disability insurance scheme; pharmaceutical benefit scheme. Outstanding social initiatives of previous Labor governments.

How quaint. Good for you. lol

The Globalist lost and the country won!

1 Like

My God Trump supporters have sunk never to be seen again in their own alternate universe. Nothing in their deluded alternate universe has any semblance of actual reality.

Just so there is no reason whatsoever for you to again assert that Trump is being blamed for loss of the most recent Australian Federal election: Trump had zero impact on the result.

For you to continue to assert that, one can only conclude that contrary to the TOS of this site, you are trolling.

You brought Trump up in your whiny little rant about the elections by like the third sentence. You can’t help it. Derangement is real. :wink:

Elections insinuate a vote. A winner indicates a majority vote. A crybaby minority reveals it was a good election for Australia.

Thank you, President Trump! :australia: lol

The Trump reference was to put into context the reason why I was quoting one particular electorate result. No way did I explicitly or implicitly indicate Trump had any impact on the election results.

It would be very unfortunate if you don’t have the wherewithal to understand the difference.

Could you please explain what you mean by “majority vote”?

Sure it was. Trump comes out of libs’ mouths all day long because he doesn’t live inside their heads. Deranged minds and all.

Enjoy that new government of yours. Whatever comes next for Australia, I’m sure y’all deserve every bit and then some. :hugs:

I am not a Liberal; I have never been a Liberal and I will never be a Liberal.