Auntie Esther Maxine Slams Chuck n' Nancy

Definitely don’t Google it and see what particularly fetid internet swamp it emerges from.

You will note, he did not call her NAZI, fascist, deplorable, terrorist, extremist, or any of the constant and ever expanding names the left calls people on the right. Just to clarify.

Is it really a Racial Slur?

Esther Winfield Anderson, known and feared as Aunt Esther, is a fictional character from the television series, Sanford and Son. She was played by actress LaWanda Page, an acquaintance of the series’ star, Redd Foxx.

So we have a poster calling Maxine a Woman of Color a fictional name of a woman who was also a Woman of Color who was feared in Sanford and son.

This is what is being called for Racism?

Sapphire caricature

Well, to be honest, there was a time that some backs considered referring to them as " black " was racist.

I assume that if a White person calls a Person of Color “Kilmonger” that will be racists as well?

Like John “Kilmonger” Doe slams Chuck N’ Nancy.

Yet it is ok to call white people “Uncle Bucks”

It seems to me the hang up is the amount of due process an illegal should get. So either agency INS or ICE, the due process for majority of illegals should be a quick trip to the border and told never to come back. But here is the real problem with liberals plan. Homeland security has assumed all these responsibilites. To try and untangle all of this will only add to less deportations.

I am not talking about Census stats. I am saying that certain Democrats on the hill are making the claim that the INS did a more efficient job with the legal processing of illegal immigrants. I have nothing to base that on.
From what I can see is that illegal immigration stayed at about the same rate before and after the changeover in 2003.

I just have never heard the phrase Esther being uses so I suppose i am ignorant.
what about calling her “mama mabel” or some other character from shows?

The only illegals that can be immediately deported are those from Mexico. Anyone from any other country must go through the justice system. So a quick trip for all would mean a change in the laws.

The John Candy movie from the 80s? What in the wide world of sports are you talking about?

Yes, calling old black chicks mammies should go over swimmingly.

And so Mexicans here illegally have been the problem. That was our debate then and continues to be our debate now. So under INS we had the same illegal problem versus now. It is why we talked about border security under bill Clinton and Trump is now. So the Looney liberals who are wanting to remove ICE really isn’t taking about coming up with a real answer. It appears they want open borders and amnesty.

That is what Trump and the CEC want you to believe. Believe me, Democrats are against open borders.

However in the last few years the numbers of folks coming here from Central and South America have really increased. And nobody ever seems to talk about the almost 2 million a year that come here illegally from Asia.

Come on Bane…I didn’t say she did either. IN today’s world there is enough name calling…too much if you ask me.

Look at it this way. In order to abolish ICE it would take an act of congress. To establish anything to replace it would take an act of congress. I really doubt that we will ever see a super majority. So why would Democrats want something that is impossible to achieve? Not to mention that the majority of Americans would not go for the ideal anyway. It sure seems to me a bit silly that the president and CEC keep this as a talking point.

Esther was Jewish.

What’s racist about Aunt and Esther???

Well…excuse me…
It’s hard keeping up with a new one every single day.