ATT isn’t that desperate for money: refuse to run Trump ad

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/464214-cnn-refuses-to-run-biden-ukraine-ad-by-trump-campaign

“CNN is rejecting the ad, as it does not meet our advertising standards,” a spokesperson told The Hill. “Specifically, in addition to disparaging CNN and its journalists, the ad makes assertions that have been proven demonstrably false by various news outlets, including CNN“

By refusing to run trump propaganda ads against cnn and the Biden’s, Parent ATT sets a high standard for all others to follow.

What do other forumites think?

Allan

1 Like

In the past, Journalists at CNN and MSNBC have gone to bat for their colleagues at Fox News and vice versa. So it will be interesting to see if Fox News will run the ad. I sure would like to see the ad if anyone finds a link.

I agree with their reasoning, but you put high standards and ATT in the same sentence.

Whaaaat? They have zero standards, somehow this is totally self serving.

Trump recently told Leslie Stall while doing a 60 Minutes interview that he talked down the press so when they would run a negative story about him it was easier for him to discredit the press.
I always thought that it was a stupid idea because at some point he was going to need the press on his side. This is perhaps one of those times. I hope they all tell his campaign staff to shove it.

Arrest for treason?

Room 641A must’ve closed shop. :rofl:

Well they just ran the ad on Fox News.