Atlanta shooter kills 8..."Taken into custody without incedent"

And this study says black people are 6 times more likely to be killed.

1 Like

Do you need me to explain science to you?

In Chicago. Read your links.

3 Likes

Here comes the same old nonsense, pretend black men don’t commit more crime and concentrate only on disparate outcome. Pretend they aren’t in a lot more jeopardy of losing their job if they shoot a black man.

1 Like

Never disappointing
:man_facepalming:

1 Like

The current media narrative is around whether or not these shootings were racially motivated. Which makes sense given all of the victims were Asian. Ultimately, the racial aspect will be more around sex-workers and massage parlors employing Asian women. And this man targeted these locations not because they employed Asians but because of his prior history with these locations and his sex-addiction/suppression issues.

Don’t like facts huh?

3 Likes

I win the guessing game.

I think you may be correct that this might not be tied to anti-Asian sentiment. But it doesn’t seem, at this point, that it’s connected to his feelings about trafficking.

Where does it say anything about trafficking?

Quinton Donnell Blocker

Michael Forest Reinoehl

Latarius Howard

Google them. ■■■■ happens.

Didn’t say it did. Just pointed out, shady things go down at shady businesses and AMP’s are a bit notorious in that regard.

1 Like

Lol.

Highly doubt his problem was a lousy neck massage.

You literally said …

What was the “it” you were referring to in that statement?

It appears his problem was a sex addiction

You disagree?

Shady AMP equals trafficking. The it equals shootings.

Buttermilk.

1 Like

So you do think the shootings had something to do with trafficking? I’m confused.

There is not a person alive who does not :heart: Buttermilk Biscuits.

1 Like