Atlanta shooter kills 8..."Taken into custody without incedent"

And so easy professional bombmakers routinely blow themselves up. And are usually missing fingers.

Doesn’t usually work out real well for mass shooters either.

1 Like

Las Vegas…Killed 60, wounded 411.

And? You want to stack that up against record arsons or bombs?

He got the Royal Rittenhouse treatment.

1 Like

David Hogg, Emma Gonzalez, David Wheeler, Candy Lightner, Shannon Watts.

Who were they before activists and policy influencers?

Not sure but the thread started with typical accusations of racism within the first 3 posts as do they all regardless the topic.

Another attack. A white guy. Responsible for at least two recent attacks.

The shop in San Antonio they spray painted “Kung Flu” and other choice phrases on the windows.

Lol I do love how this dude got beat by an elderly woman.

So why is it OK to have a UK variant and Legionnaires disease?

It’s OK because that is the convention.

Where in that article does it say he is white?

It’s in the video. They show the guy who is on a stretcher. That lady beat his ass with a stick

Russian

White American

You don’t know that. And I know you don’t want to start comparing these perpetrators by race.

4 Likes

Cool story. Still no links?

So someone follows the officer’s instructions and goes with him without making a scene that’s a problem?

It got so bad on FB I blocked someone who continuously posted nonsense like “El Paso shooter is taken “without incident”, while black men are shot for resisting arrest. Why should they submit to arrest?”

Lady, are you out of your ■■■■■■■ mind?! Because Johnny Law is serving an arrest warrant?

Because you’ve violated the Protection Order issued by your ex and sexually assaulted her? That’s grounds for arrest last I heard anything.

Various’ individuals thinking on the subject really is upside down and backwards.

I saw it. San Antone is full of dems.

Yes and most of the other attacks are taking place in San Fran and NYC as everyone knows hot republican spots.

1 Like