Atlanta shooter kills 8..."Taken into custody without incedent"

What was the last United States arson with 20 casualties? That’s beyond a bad example

Not sure why tht particular number but again when was the last time there was a purposeful explosion with 20 casualties as compared to 20 casualties in the last shooting.

Not sure what you are even trying to prove jere.

Reading them is. Are you for real?

Instructions to using a gun for murder are a lot shorter.

I’m wondering if we should lump all religiously inspired terrorism together, like “Abahamic Terrorism”.

2 Likes

There are a crap ton of arsons with more than twenty victims. Can’t find a handy list for you.

He wasn’t inspired by Christianity, don’t be absurd.

1 Like

Bull ■■■■ …They would have been national news stories. If 5 or 6 die in an accidental fire it makes national headlines.

Ok, here are some and yes they make the news.

from 6 Infamous Arsonists and How They Got Caught | Mental Floss

1. Julio Gonzalez

Number of Fires: One
People Killed: 87

from The 16 Worst Arson Attacks in World History

1973 UpStairs Lounge Arson Attack

Date: June 24, 1973

Culprit: Unknown (possibly Roger Nunez)

Deaths: 32

and

1974 Gulliver’s Nightclub Fire

Date: June 30, 1974

Culprit: Peter J. Leonard

Deaths: 24

50 years ago?..C’mon…lol

1 Like

What does that have to do with it? Is it impossible to burn down buildings now? Let me know when a lone gunman beats the record of 87 for arson.

4 Likes

I don’t know that. He was heavily religious and seeking to absolve himself and others of the sin of fornicating. It hasn’t been explored but seeing how prominent a place Evangelical Christianity played into his life it’s certainly worth taking a look at.

Why?

Well, if that was his goal he obviously had no idea what Christianity would have to say about such a plan. Unless you can show me where Christian theology supports it?

There’s a whole Commandment about adultery and it’s punishable by death.

We also have to consider after their overwhelming support for Trump that Evangelical Christianity isn’t really a religion, it’s a political movement that controls its followers through a deity.

3 Likes

Yes, but when you want to prove something sometimes it is better to go with an anecdotal incident than studies.

Indeed.

Allegedly

That’s silly.

OMG. Please stop racializing everything. By doing this this only response you illicit is this one.
:roll_eyes: