Athiesm, Anarchy, Satanism

It was obviously a campaign strategy. It worked too. It will continue to work in the future. No matter how vile a Republican is, the Demonrat running against them is always worse. You literally have to sell your soul to the devil when you register as a Demonrat. Look it up. It’s on their web site.

1 Like

LOL

10 Char

Wasn’t this Hillary’s campaign slogan?

Except that the Clinton’s are very competent and did things I approve of, whereas trump isn’t and hasn’t.

And if all that were true you might have a point, but its not so you don’t.

1 Like

Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. That equals= morality
Because he made the ultimate sacrifice.
Morality= or should go hand in hand with Politics
Therefore Jesus=Morality=Politics.
Or at least that’s how it should be.

Congratulations, if you actually had used sound logic you would have just argued that Jesus is nothing more than the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.

Honesty is better than lying.

Empathy is better than indifference or disdain.

Knowledge is better than ignorance.

You’re like the guy saying its racist to not include racists in your party

and that right there is why Trump won.

The Democrats are suppose to be the party of acceptance and equality, and yet
Dems think that they’re better than some Republicans.

Because, by pretty much any moral standard, we are.

lol! 10 char

Get off mah lawn! The argument would be valid if it was fleshed out beyond pointing to the hypocrisy of a party whose actions from 25 years ago have to be addressed to compare it to what is going on today.

10 characte

That’s the antithesis of what Trump ran on.

10 characte

:face_with_monocle: ???

Red hatters are doing the best they can.

1 Like

When I think about god, I think about angry people who want to keep foreigners out of the country.

That’s my first thought. My second thought is about how those pews can be hell on the knees.

My third thought is about this type of person: smiling at and judging you always.

You know, that passive-aggressive anger disguised as politeness.

Plus the judging.

Your math isn’t correct.

The last opportunity to vote for him was 1996. If you were 18 in 1996, you had been born in 1978, which would make you 40 years old today. Possibly 41.