At last we have a president who is brutally honest

Not even…

It’s a selectively edited statement taken out of context to make it appear he said something completly opposite to what the OP is claiming.

Shocking that someone would do that, amirite?

1 Like

Just ignore the man behind the curtain…amirite? :sunglasses:

“I was down there, and I watched our police and our firemen, down on 7-Eleven, down at the World Trade Center, right after it came down. And I saw the greatest people I’ve ever seen in action.”

Omg! Look how stupid Trump is that he thinks 9/11 happened on 7/11. Can you believe that Trump can’t even remember when 9/11 occurred? Clearly the guy is having cognitive problems.

Yeah, this thread is about at this level.

Yeah, yeah…he said 7 when he should have said 9…it’s the same thing… :rofl: :roll_eyes:

Notice how you made it 7-Eleven? What trough did you regurgibleat that one from? :sunglasses:

I’m not the one making mountains out of molehills.

That you think Biden’s quote is evidence of voter fraud is hilarious.

And 7/11 and 7-Eleven are pronounced exactly the same way. You don’t get comedy.

It is nearly impossible to rig a national election since elections are handle at the local level. And Biden does have somewhat of a history of making gaffs.

Mail in ballots and Dominion machines negate that.

1 Like

What evidence is the more beyond having a hunch?

1 Like

Yes, clearly this is the thread in which to be silly.

:rofl:

It makes fraud much, much more susceptible and that’s exactly what Judge Thomas said too and why he wanted to hear the cases.

1 Like

But it doesn’t though.

It would be a Hurculean effort to swing an election with fraud on that scale.

There is just no evidence beyond a hunch that it exists.

The powers that be that do not want Trump as POTUS are a Herculean force. Their goal is to return back to the status quo allowing them to buy/sell stocks based on information they are privy to before the general public and many other corrupt practices just like that,that were hindered with Trump as POTUS. The FBI, CIA, NSA, DoJ, State Department, Congress and the WH have all shown examples of this so instead of a “hunch”, I’d more compare it to a hypothesis.

It’s not even a hypothesis.

It is a hope that Trump didn’t actually lose the election.

That is why that there is zero evidence to support it… it doesn’t matter.

No matter what… it is harder to just accept that most of the people in the country did not like Donald Trump. It is easier to make a fantasy.

1 Like

That isn’t how I work my friend. Yes, I wanted Trump to win…but what I want even more than who wins is…an honest election.

1 Like

It was an honest election.

There has been zero and I mean none and I mean nada and I mean zilch evidence that shows that the election was compromised.

No matter what the objections… when those have been satisfied new ones will always pop up.

Time to accept it.

2 Likes

Random humorous aside…

Divide 2020 by 666

You get, rounding aside, Biden’s text to #.

When I believe something and have reason to believe what I believe…I keep going and historically…I have a track record that motivates me to keep doing it, that way.

The Left has a history of not accepting evidence that can be offered as evidence.

The reason is that it is wanted to be believed to be true.

So the confirmation bias begins there.

Like look at Maricopa County.

They just finished an audit of the machines and the ballots today.

There are two companies in the country who are capable of doing this audit.

Both of those companies were hired.

They determined no shenanigans.

I know that the results will not be accepted.

It is just how it is.

2 Likes

Who is “the left”?