As things get crazier which is now more surprising?

When it is the Bee or when it isn’t the Bee?

3 Likes

Would it really surprise anyone if California did this?

1 Like

with all the defunding going on?

Got to prioritize spending for the police. :wink:

What do they mean by “men”?

4 Likes

Screw irrelevant things like inflation, crime, the open border, etc. Let’s focus on what’s really important! The modern lib mind is indeed something we ought to throw in the waste.

2 Likes

Thanks for killing me—with laughter :joy::rofl::joy::smiling_face_with_tear::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::crazy_face:

Because California couldn’t possibly have more pressing problems or needs than restructuring a men’s room.

Bathroom inclusivity?!

:exploding_head:

While the Bee is all in fun, the following is not the Bee:

So here’s an idea: post a Satire piece – the Babylon Bee, Onion, whatever – and news that is a lot like it? Would that be fun?

When it’s in Germany, it’s reality. Don’t be surprised to see social snowflakes take on this issue here some day.

In some bathrooms in Germany, men are required to pee sitting down

To keep the bathroom clean and thus be nice to the person who needs to clean it, you will find a sign in many German bathrooms, requiring you to sit down to pee.

1 Like

Those wacky Germans.

Just out of fairness though, I want to point out that some men apparently think “marksmanship” is proverbially anywhere in the same zip code.

I’m sure you’ve seen their work, and had to stand a few feet away from the urinal just to not stand in it.

Yes, it would surprise many people.

… if they did it before Oregon or Washington State. :wink:

1 Like

Actually CA usually is the leader in stupid regulations , OR/WA are the "me too"s :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Banannas:

“From this day on, the official language of San Marcos will be Swedish. Silence! In addition to that, all citizens will be required to change their underwear every half-hour. Underwear will be worn on the outside so we can check. Furthermore, all children under 16 years old are now… 16 years old!” – Esposito

Why are Germans regulating men in the bathroom when everyone knows women are the biggest slobs in there?

“Ve haff veys to mek you plop!”

1 Like

just the sort of crap california takes seriously

Sitzpinkler!!! :rofl:

Sit and tinkle, save the sprinkle.

2 Likes

Good idea: lifting the lid out of respect for the ladies.

Bad idea: leaving it up out of regard for the guys.