As suspected, the Arizona election was a mess

They are getting paid to “find” the exact number of votes Trump needs to win Arizona. Nothing more nothing less.

What highlights the partisanship trying to find any excuse in support of Trump** is the shear hypocrisy of the Arizona Legislature (i.e. the Senate).

They passed a law to ban private funding of election activities.

Then the hire Cyber Ninjas to do this “audit” and the vast majority of the funding is coming from secret private sector donors.

That does not look good.

WW

3 Likes

I would like to see how the vote tally looks after discounting the bogus votes.

Totally agree. Why the hell would they do something so stupid. Were their any democrats will to participate?

Paid by whom?

So what do we do now?

A) Assume the data is false and move on?

B) Verify the data is true or false? And if it’s true, tally the actual number of Biden vs.Trump votes? If they are false, send the people who did this to prison?

C) Something else?

Which would you do?

Why should anyone believe anything the Cyber Ninjas say?

1 Like

A) Assume the data is false and move on.

So what do we do now?

B) Verify the data is true or false? And if it’s true, tally the actual number of Biden vs.Trump votes? If they are false, send the people who did this to prison?

C) Something else?

Which would you do?

The Point of the Phony Arizona ‘Audit’ Is to Never Finish the Audit

The entire exercise is meant to keep uncertainty alive among the rubes about the clear results of the election.

By Charles P. Pierce

Jul 16, 2021

Yes. This is the point.

4 Likes

That wasn’t my question. I wasn’t asking Charlie. I was asking you.

So what do we do now?

C) Something else?

Which would you do?

I answered you in post #86

I concur.

Hear all of their evidence if they ever present it, but it better be bullet proof and undeniable or it goes nowhere.

Exactly. Their data will be flawed.

Look at the audit itself.

Looking for bamboo fibers…

Lol.

It’s not even close to a serious audit.

Allan

So. If somebody purposefully falsifies election data, we move on without prosecution? You’re going to leave a corrupt official in office? No impeachment? That seems really stupid.

So. If somebody purposefully falsifies election data, we move on without prosecution? You’re going to leave a corrupt official in office? No impeachment? That seems really stupid.

I see nothing!

Almost deliberately clownish.

It seems Democratic!

Well, so long as it’s Democrats being protected.

They were not on the voters rolls at election time. So there’s that. Would you like to know how they break down for Biden/ Trump?