As suspected, the Arizona election was a mess

Double super secret audit. Dontchaknow.

Allan

3 Likes

Previous breathless hysteria over alleged audit results.

Allan

I agree. Of the 11,000 bogus votes, I would like to know how many voted for Joe.

It was not “secret” It was done by people assigned to do it. I don’t think it is being covered up at all. Nobody has said they think this.

1 Like

This Cyber Ninja thing, going to need to see airtight evidence from this ah unconventional, partisan and inexperienced audit group.

6 Likes

Why would the AZ Senate want to hide details of the audit?

Fann has already shown she is not averse to putting out “bombshells” that turn out to be wrong [see “they deleted the databases!!!” debacle] so anything she says should be taken with a grain of salt.

Criminal investigations under way?

1 Like

I’m sure there will be a comprehensive, informative report. :rofl:

1 Like

Very convenient they found the exact number that trump needed.

Whos is going to audit this audit.

Or do we just take them at their word without evidence.

Allan

Why indeed. Nothing to hide. Right?

Allan

1 Like

If an investigation was underway, why would any preliminary details of the audit be released prior to the publishing of the finalised audit report?

I’m not. I would like to see the actual numbers. Got a problem with that?

The mess continues, they want to dig into private lives even more

Beats me. I only provided a link. I’m guessing there will be more to come. So be patient.

Agreed. If they conclude fraud took place, then every piece of information that led to this conclusion and substantiates it should be released for all to see so that the truth is undeniable and all of us agree…one way or the other.

Lets bother voters at home. What could possibly go wrong.

Allan

They seem to have left out the part about the 11,000 bogus votes. Why do you suppose they would do that?

:man_shrugging:

The author of the linked article is Kyle Becker who is a far right guy who worked for FoxNews.
So I will take his “facts” with a grain of salt.
I will look forward to the report and their evidence.
And then I might ask, who is going to audit their audit?

Basically, show us what you got.

Ain’t seen nothing yet.

Just allegations.

Allan

“Jack Sellers, the Republican chairman of the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors, said in a statement that the auditors are “portraying as suspicious what is actually normal and well known to people who work in elections.”

The clown show must go on!