Articles of Impeachment filed

I think you are calling him a liar.

Sigh. It has everything to do with the OP. The OP posts an article from 2017. The OP also features the words IT BEGINS. The OP fails. The OP loses.

Just take a mulligan.

Another stupid post.

Mueller is not a Congressman nor can he impeach.

It does matter who runs the house. Anyone who is not ‘low info’ knows this.

I’ll just ignore you and your threads from now

Good god man, political FB groups are very partisan. I dare you to find one, on either side of the isle, where attacks are not partisan. Like I said, I’m sure there are STILL anti-Obama groups spouting ■■■■■

Ishy…when are you gonna learn…

The OP shows the false starts of libs. They have been frantic and rabid… so desperate for righting the perceived wrong of Trump’s supposed collusion with Russians. It failed. Now once again you think you got him . And you people will fail again… just like you have. So you can pretend all you want… I posted evidence of liberal TDS.

It’s funny how you only talk in right-wing talk-radio cliches.

2 Likes

Not to worry, sweetheart. But thanks for looking out for me.
I am aware that the talk show hosts monitor my posts. I’m ok with them using my thoughts on their programs. It’s OK. However I can help them, I will.
I can’t check to see how much they do that because I typically HAVE TO WORK WHEN THEY ARE BROADCAST TO PAY FOR ILLEGALS AND DEGENERATES THAT some LIBERALS BRING INTO THE COUNTRY.

Like what?

Is it soup yet?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1: A group on Facebook changed the 2016 election!

Carrots haven’t even been diced yet.

Where’s the beef?

LOL…Tofu. :wink:

Ummmm…no.

:nauseated_face: