ARRESTED: Black man who filled water cup with soda

New crime: Thirsty while Black.

Man accused of filling water cup with soda at fast food restaurant starts fight, gets Tased, cops say | Fox News

Edit: some want to challenge me on whether this guy is black. I posted proof below that he is darker than Valerie Jarrett.

1 Like

So this jerk tried to assault someone who told him he could not steal from them, and he is your kind of guy?

He got slapped with charges for resisting arrest and pissing off the police officers, and obviously was looking for trouble…

I am confused by the pic in the link…

This is what passes for viral news outrage amongst Trump’s base. Then they post it with a misleading title to really drive home the “point”.

In this case the point is that sometimes white people get arrested. And that’s meaningful to them in the context of proving cops are never racist.

And that’s because they aren’t very bright at all.

So In short, great op. Really drives the final point home.

Yeah, they read the misleading title, barely browse the details, then go bat â– â– â– â–  stupid. Too damn funny.

If this man WAS black, he’d probably be dead right now.

Thank you, i am still confused by the picture in the link.

Maybe he is albino.

Proof that he is black. No special touchups here. Just conversion to gray scale. He’s darker than Jarrett. He’s a black man.

Stupidlibs

What’s wrong with you?

1 Like

Classic Ishy.

1 Like

He was engaged in multiple crimes in a crime spree: stealing soda, starting a fight, resisting arrest, and being black while white.

1 Like

It’s athing I’m seeing alt-righters do a lot. They link to a news story and change the headline so it like blows your mind when you see the actual story and omg he’s not black! It’s stupid. They think it’s clever. Because they aren’t.

1 Like

Nah it’s intentionally done as a completely non productive troll attempt.

1 Like

I think he thought he was going to “catch” a bunch of LIBS giving over-emotional responses, because of projection, since cons are completely ruled by their own hyper-emotion and lack of critical thinking skills.

Instead, this thread is just hanging out there making cons look dumb. Which sadly for the OP, is very easy to do.

It’s not a “misleading” title. It’s an out and out lie.

… or Black Irish. :wink:

Pretty sure this is analogous to a case a month or so back when the media was outraged because the police were called when a woman tried to cash a coupon. It was rejected and arguments ensued and the police were called. Naturally, it was supposed to be because she was a black woman. Something like that would never happen with a white man, of course.

Maybe Ishmael was so used to not reading past the headlines himself he assumed others never read past the headlines?

2 Likes

Yes. The OP might be related to that incident in the CVS in Chicago in July where a black woman was harassed and had the police called on her when she tried to redeem a coupon she had been mailed.

The two store supervisors involved have been fired by CVS after they looked into the incident. CVS issued a public apology statement indicating in it that the company will not accept discrimitory behavior by its employees.