Arrest of January 6 bomb suspect

An alleged Antifa terrorist was arrested yesterday with an active bomb near Florida rally in support of January 6 political prisoners.

“He was running fast, he was running away from something,” Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said at a press conference on Friday. Bomb squad investigators from the F.B.I., Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office and the Tampa Police Department responded to the scene and determined the device was a “homemade M-type destructive device,” according to the affidavit.

Smith was purportedly targeting dozens of the attendees of a rally protesting the treatment of Jan. 6 suspects on the one-year anniversary of the U.S. Capitol riot.

Will the government provide counseling sessions for people traumatized by the incident?

Will the FBI use the arrest as a basis of launching hundreds of raids against Antifa supporters involved in years of violent attacks?

Or will the national mainstream media continue to ignore the story?

2 Likes

False flag, FBI plant, CIA stooge

1 Like

Antifa is just an idea. Move on, nothing to see here.

5 Likes

Agreed…

It’s just an idea that bodies keep piling up over. :rofl:

4 Likes

Terrorism isn’t cool.

That is the FBI narrative.

Based on their previous history, expect the FBI to slow-walk any investigation. The DOJ will allow the alleged bomber to be released on minimal bail and then quietly drop charges several months later.

Now if had been found with a buffalo hat, that would be real terrorism.

3 Likes

No. No. Maybe.

I’m glad this guy was caught before he hurt anyone.

Of course they will. After all it is a false flag and/or FBI plant

Yes, terrorism is not cool.

Oddly it took over three years for the FBI to acknowledge that the 2017 shooting of Congressional Republicans was actually a terrorist attack.

And they never bothered to investigate previous occupations of the Capitol. They were just exercises of free speech.

The Pelosi held a moment of silence for Capitol Police, none of whom died as a result of events on January 6, 2021. One died from a stroke, another was killed by a Black Nationalist in April. Two others committed suicide.

2 Likes

If this is true… the dude is an idiot and should face the full consequence of the law.

Yes, I hope that he is prosecuted and there is a full investigation of any connections.

But I am not expecting much from the DOJ/FBI.

1 Like

Maybe it was a mostly peaceful bomber??

7 Likes

93% of Antifa bombers are peaceful doncha know!

3 Likes

Probably a proud boy

Probably lured … :man_facepalming:

Florida proud boy who went to Portland to research Antifa to better frame them upon return.

But seriously I do hope they look into what he was doing in Portland.

Yeah, probably🙂

1 Like

Yet another Florida man story.

Lured and recruited by that FBI entrapment website known as Q-Anon.