Army Quietly Purging Immigrants From Its Ranks

…and haven’t for years.

1 Like

The ultimate sacrifice?

look we gotta stop agreeing on things people will start to talk…lol

Let us recall the lesson of Tiananmen Square

Many of those being purged cannot pass background checks!

Additionally, still others are being purged because Obama tied DACA to the MAVNI program part of which requires one to be a legal entrant into our country to join. DACA allowed illegal entrants to join.

Aside from that, I imagine posters here recall the Tiananmen Square Massacre of 1989. But I suspect it is not common knowledge that a couple of divisions of the People’s Liberation Army were brought in from remote provinces to deal with the protestors because it was thought local divisions would not fire upon the protestors and could actually support the uprising.

Filling our military and National Guard with foreigners or citizens who may be inclined to turn on American citizens if commanded to do so is a very, very dangerous idea, but an idea which found favor under the Obama Administration.

Finally, could the Fort Hood shooting have been prevented if political correctness had not interfered with warning signs displayed by the Muslim shooter?

Let us learn from history and not make a mistake which could prove to be fatal.

JWK

You obviously didn’t get the memo… it’s the democrats’ fault

1 Like

Do you think maybe this might be a response to a found issue?

Seems like I remember a lot of posts about lowered standards, recruiting gang members, that kind of thing.

Maybe somebody screwed up a bunch if background checks. Maybe they don’t need them any more. It will come out eventually.

That’s absolutely true.

Requires subscription.

Right click on the link, and open in incognito window, and you can bypass the paywall. FYI… :wink:

1 Like

How many DACA recipients do you imagine qualify for this program?

The program was started by GWB…

The Fort Hood shooting was done by a natural born citizen born in Arlington, VA.

Way I see it if they come here undocumented, sign up, are properly vetted and background checked, and serve a tour, there is no reason they shouldn’t be granted citizenship. In this scenario they have already done more than most lazy Americans including Cadet Bone Spurs ever have.

2 Likes

Also this from the same article;

The security measures became even more stringent last fall: A “Tier 5” exam with a polygraph test and counterintelligence screening test was instituted. The latter involves a close examination of an individual’s foreign relatives, property, and bank accounts.

That too sounds perfectly reasonable. That is my biggest problem with illegal immigrants, we don’t know who they are or what kind of malicious background they might have. I have met literally hundreds of illegals and most are just hardworking people trying to get by, but I have met some criminal types as well, and I mean that in every sense of the word criminal and there is evidence I don’t need to go into.

So the idea here is that just because a person is born in a country that automatically means they will always have an undying loyalty to that country?

Lets leave out the fact that many of the people come here to make a better life for themselves, what sense would it make for them to burn down the place?

Do we need to list all the U.S. born citizens committing terrorist attacks right here at home on U.S citizens? Have we forgot about Las Vegas already? Or the softball game?

Just FYI…

No it doesn’t. The site has a paywall which allows X number of free visits within a time limit.

If you exceed that you can still visit, just right-click a link and select “Open link in incognito window”. This ignores cookies that previous visits may have placed on your computer and you can open the web site.

Hope this helps.

.>>>>

1 Like

I did not realize it was Cookies that tracked the visit quantity. Can you clear your Cookies and also get around this? Not very tech savvy, but know a little to be dangerous. :man_facepalming:

BTW…

This also works with a lot of sites (though I won’t say all) that limit view-ability if you are running an ad blocker.

.>>>>

Do you have evidence that illegal immigrants would pose more of a security risk than natural born citizens would?

My phone doesn’t have a right click.

1 Like

Not sure, it would probably work.

However, while periodically clearing your cookies isn’t a bad thing, it can be a hassle because clearing your cookies can also clear the cookies that allows you to remain logged into a site. After clearing your cookies you may be required to then login again. Used to be that way with sites like the old Hannity Board, the USMB Board, the Debate Politics forum. That also happens with a lot of work related stuff I work on. I typically clear my cookies a couple of times a month, but it gets to be a pain doing it on a daily basis.

.>>>>

1 Like

Ah…on your phone. I don’t have a good solution there. Maybe someone else does?