Arming Teachers Makes Perfect Sense - Logic

Same is true when you talk about the military, but we don’t disarm soldiers either.

You can’t say you haven’t overblown anything after writing a dissertation on how three others have by simply taking exception to your obviously loaded question. But at least it’s amusing.

1 Like

You can’t Continue ascribe your feeling on to me and not expect a refutation.

And to say that financial or professional stake in a topic isn’t relevant is just plain ignores the reality of everything. It’s incredibly silly to claim and even stranger that this one simple question has caused these emotions.

It’s strange behavior that’s done everything but answer the question and instead shined a big ol bright light onto it.

That is true. You do realize soldiers are not armed here, right?

Would you ask a cop advocating the same things the same question? No, you wouldn’t and don’t lie.

Why not? You did.

1 Like

The cop would be identified as a cop.

Which is exactly why Major Hassan was able to kill 13 of his fellow soldiers and wound 32 others at Ft. Hood before he was finally shot and wounded by a civilian police sergeant assigned to police the base for the Army. His victims, though trained with firearms, were all unarmed.

Pretty much the same scenario as most school shootings where armed security was somewhere near campus when the shooting began. Unarmed victims have no virtually no chance to stop the killing.

… It’s interesting that liberals still like to include the Ft. Hood shooting as evidence to support their gun ban agenda instead of a perfect example of the carnage that a terrorist can inflict upon an unarmed group of people that could have easily resulted if far fewer casualties had even some of them been armed.
Liberal Logic => Oxymoron

I know. Dat’s why I said it.

fire extinguishers could be more effective according to alice training

Close your wiki.

Is there a point in there somewhere?

There’s more to it. You ignore the part that makes you wrong.

Exactly what I said. Your example reinforces my point. Cops wear uniforms, have badges, identify themselves.

In a conversation about arming teachers?

I saw one today that wasn’t showing any of that.

We should do like California and ban straws here, perhaps there would be less grasping.

3 Likes

Short of giving out all of my personal details on this site what more can I do to “identify myself”.

I’ve never been anything but completely open about my history with respect to firearms and training.

Not according to anyone who’s ever handled either much less both.

What’s the maximum effective range of a fire extinguisher?