Armed group keeping businesses Safe in Louisville, KY

Lolol where are these guys, some gas station out on the very edge of town next to the highway?

I’m sure absolutely none of them are on government assistance either. :laughing:

Womp womp. Good thing these troops parked themselves on the deadest part of town. Lol.

And a parked U-Haul is like a Tweeker Magnet for being broken into. Same with those self storage pods you see in peoples driveways, one of those gets dropped off and it’s not long before the tweekers are in the trees, just waiting.

Secondary to a distrust in government controlled GPS and poor orienteering skills, the Oath Keepers found themselves standing guard at a Shell station in Louisville, Colorado. Local residents looked on in disbelief.

4 Likes

I have more respect for the ones with real guns. Paintball guns make them look like dorks.

Real guns make liberals nervous.

1 Like

Yes. Many of the protesters deserve equal derision. Fools are fools.

Since they probably don’t have jobs, they can freely move about the country.
I wonder if they have gofundme scams to keep them well-funded.

Not to mention militias operating outside the purview of local, state, or federal authorities are illegal.

But that will be overlooked.

With children getting murdered as I recall.

Well they’re nuclear physicists compared to the Boogie Boys, who just wanna shoot cops.

Is that guy carrying a paintball gun? So if the mob wants to bust up the Shell station what’s next. Splatter them with yellow paint?

The business owner asked them. They have not in any of their many events ever even pointed a weapon at anyone, much less shot anyone. Funny, with all the rioting going on for days, the gas station was not damaged. Funny how that works… Same thing happened in Greenup, Ky. not long ago. A protest started, & almost every business owner in town stood in front of their businesses with rifles & shotguns, 200 from a 4 wheeler club showed up with pistols, & several rifles on the rooftops all of them lined the streets, probably 500. Not one shot fired, not one gun even pointed. But…not one window broken, not one fire, not one assault, not one bottle or rock thrown, not one threat, no looting, & not one car trashed. Just did their little walk down the street & went home in under 2 hours. They got the message. It NEEDS to happen every time. Every time. Where I live it’s planned to happen the same. NOT putting up with it.

2 Likes

Militias aren’t illegal.

2 Likes

They have real guns too.

Sounds like a lot of angry liberals beating on pans tonight. Let’s work on healing the nation. And, get rid of violent protestors. Restore law and order.

2 Likes

Ceasar you will not win any discussions. Although you can try.

1 Like

America is not a racist nation and most all Americans are good decent folks. Blue lives matter, and so does the American dream. Restore law and order.

1 Like

Sir we are doing a kinetic protection Alpha unit operation here sir. Just looking out for suspicious characters…um…the strap from the bullet proof vest is currently not allowing me to brieathe…cousin vinnyis about to help me out of this tactical situation. you see when you sell enough cookies you get the oathkeepers badge…