Armed group arrested on I-95 in Massachusetts

I didn’t realize you needed a firearm license in Mass.

The trooper on scene requested driver’s licenses and firearms licenses, but the individuals either said they didn’t have them, or didn’t have them in their possession, Mason said.

Can a state require a license in order to transport firearms through the state?

The group is not from Massachusetts and their destination was reportedly in Maine.

Man did I get my first reaction wrong.

These guys are basically Black supremacist. :rofl:

They should be left alone.

1 Like

Blue supremacists

Well, well, well. :wink:

1 Like

Interestingly I see nothing in the CNN article about the name or nature of the group.

I guess they want their viewers to assume it is a bunch of white supremacists.

“Mason said the trooper asked the men for their driver’s and firearms licenses, and the men said they didn’t have them. The trooper then called for backup, and other state and local police responded to assist”

White libs supremacy.

Rights were violated. I think we can all agree we need a bipartisan bi-cameral investigation into this.

Let’s Roll Pelosi!

5 Likes

How is that resisting arrest?

This thread is basically a lib free zone…I’ve expected more.

2 Likes

From the op link.

They are refusing to comply with orders

This is a free country?

1 Like

This is a right?

1 Like

I moved the thread to politics since there are more issues involved beyond just the Second Amendment.

Yes. Democrats narrative. Thus the silences we are witnessing ATM. :wink:

I love CNN take.

Nothing about who they are or their race etc. in fact they made the reader thinking it’s just another White supremacist group…even to point out a racial shooting of 2 Black people in prior event.

3 Likes

They referring to the Mass. Driving While Black statute?

1 Like

Yes, they are leaving important facts out of the story to keep with the delusions about alleged threats from white supremacists.

A similar technique as been used in reporting of apparent anti-Asian hate crimes. They imply that white supremacists are responsible even when videos show black attackers.

3 Likes

Why did you want them to mention their race?