ARMAGEDDON AGAIN? Pelosi Warns Government Could be ‘CLOSED FOREVER’ Over Budget Fight

Originally published at: ARMAGEDDON AGAIN? Pelosi Warns Government Could be ‘CLOSED FOREVER’ Over Budget Fight | Sean Hannity

Likely Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi escalated her war-of-words with the Trump administration Thursday; saying the government could be “closed forever” because of her opposition to the President’s border wall.

Pelosi was speaking with reporters during her weekly press conference at the Capitol when she was asked if she planned to cave to the President’s security demands.

Pelosi predicts the government will stay "closed forever" because she is never going to fund the border wall.

Earlier, Pelosi said she is not going to approve one dime for the Wall. pic.twitter.com/W1hDuOtikw

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) December 13, 2018

“Let’s hope there won’t be a shutdown of the government. That’s a very bad thing to do, maybe the President doesn’t grasp that. That is very harmful to our country at significant cost,” said Pelosi.

“They still voted against opening up the government [the last time.] Does he want to have government closed forever? What’s this about? I know he doesn’t believe in government,” she added.

tiny trump very clearly stated that any government shutdown is on him.

Government closed forever!!!

If only that joyous day would come. :smile:

EDIT to add:

For the humor impaired, don’t get your panties in a twist, I am being facetious, though there are portions of the government I would like to see closed forever. :smile: