Arizona republican tears apart the "audit"

have you seen anywhere that i prejudged the company contracted to run the program to put illegals in hotels even though they had no experience with either hotels or illegals?

no you have not.

do i think they should have been hired? no
did it effect their work? not that iā€™ve seen so far

This company, the clown-named CyberNinjas, failed to mark the ballots properly, broke chain of custody, violated procedures for the handling of ballots.

Judge that.

1 Like

of course i did. now go find anything anywhere where i said their report was garbage before it was published.

i acknowledge the company has displayed bias. did you acknowledge that with mueller?

now, lets wait for the report

Oops. Oddly enough he takes the exact opposite opinion in that instance

4 Likes

Endeavors was experienced at providing housing and supportive servicesā€¦theyā€™ve been doing it for homeless people for years.

What major differences do you believe there is in securing housing for homeless people and securing housing for migrants that could have caused a fatal flaw in the ā€œfinished productā€?

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

and i expect all of that to be apparent in the report. so whats the problem? what is it with you gus that you insist everyone must denounce a report that does not as yet exist? why is it a problem for you that i will withhold final judgement until i actually see the report? they have issues, and that will be a part of whats looked at when judging the final product,

You expect a companyā€™s management to police itself and report its errors when it has a vested reputational and financial interesting in obfuscating its errors?

and where in that did i say the report was trash befor it was published?

we shall see. what i expect is fairly irrelevant since the product isnā€™t here yet

This is like digging a sapperā€™s tunnel beneath the entire run of your argument.

We arenā€™t denouncing the report.

We are stating facts.

*The ā€œauditā€ is partisan in nature and funded by partisans- exactly the opposite of how a forensic audit should go
*The ā€œauditā€ is being performed by highly unqualified individuals who have never worked a major forensic audit before
*These unqualified individuals have broken every rule of forensic auditing, have not been transparent, and have made a series of grade school errors that has completely tainted the evidenceā€¦so much so even the Republicans who backed their hiring are now complaining

And you continue to deflect away from this by saying ā€œWell I have to wait and see how the finished product turns out until I can judgeā€.

Thatā€™s how we know you arenā€™t being objective. You would absolutely judge a service provider if they were providing you a service this badly. You would absolutely not ā€œwait for the finished productā€ before making such a judgement.

And you know it.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t that kind of implied? You didnā€™t say ā€œnow letā€™s wait for the reportā€ because you didnā€™t think the report would prove anything because ofā€¦ bias

I acknowledge that Mueller had Democrats on his team.

I know you eat the food even after you witness the cook scratching his nethers and failing to wash his hands, right?

did you find anywhere in there where i said even two words disparaging the mueller report before it was published?

no.

you have a strawman, and it lacks straw

did you acknowledge their bias?

Comey and Mueller?

Sure. Republican institutionalists.

Donā€™t judge until you see the final product. It could be a delicious taint burger for all you know.

1 Like

Wheeenn

Theeeeeee

Hand hits the crotch, it takes your food up a notch, thatā€™s umami

When your chicken and your swine, have a little extra brine, thatā€™s umami

6 Likes

Would you support hiring vocal BLM supporters to control your local police force? We canā€™t judge how theyā€™d do until we see for ourselves right?