Are you preparing for the coming depression?

30 year Teamster …champ.

1 Like

Where is Jimmy Hoffa? That is what i wanna know.

I got your champ

Do you really think it’s going to get better? How? Inflation will get worse as supply shortages get worse, and they will if fuel prices keep getting higher and diesel shortages do happen. You may not feel it much yet (though you haven’t mentioned your 401K), but you will feel it if it doesn’t reverse. What is Joe doing that’s going to reverse it?

True, but Joe is the top dog. He will be blamed whether fairly or not.

2 Likes

If only you guys didn’t burn through these talking points during Obama propels may take you seriously…

1 Like

You don’t still have your Glenn Beck Survival food bucket from the Obama era?

1 Like

Nothing bad is going to happen as long as positive job’s added reports maintain.

How does one go through life in a state of denial?

2 Likes

Thanks to our President, the term “working Joe” has also lost most of its value.

I wonder what the jobs report looked like in the roaring 20s.
What about the high-inflation Weimar republic?

You know since low unemployment leads to high inflation what does negative unemployment mean? What do negative interst rates mean?

2 Likes

Seriously though, by your statement, I can derive that you don’t have a budget that you track closely. My wife and I make over $200k a year combined but we track our spending very closely. This inflation estimate is garbage. Our food bill has gone up by 16%, month on month, started going up in October of last year and has gotten worse. Our auto fuel bill has more than doubled. Entertainment has stayed the same but that’s due to the fact that it’s a fixed budget. Overall budget has gone up significantly, about 11%. It’s a pretty good measure or general inflation because we don’t have loans. Of course, that doesn’t even include the fact that our tax bills are also up.

3 Likes

The hard math is this:
8.3% = 1 / 12

Everything you and your wife make this month will go to pay for inflation.
Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Sort of… we don’t spend everything we make. :wink: … but yes, nearly 10% inflation is very harmful for average Americans. The truth is that the inflation rate is far worse. You’re looking at government manipulated numbers.

1 Like

Well if your heirs or inheritors or anyone else spends it, they will get 8.3% less. Whatever you are saving it for will cost 8.3% more.

And yes the spending patterns in a typical household include a lot of fixed spending like house payments, car payments health insurance, car insurance, cell phone bills and subscriptions we forgot about.

It is not unusual for an 8.3% overall inflation rate to mean a 20-plus percent inflation rate for food and gas and things we DO see.

I don’t…I don’t have to. And i would never live like that, no offense. Life is to enjoy, not to worry over every and track every dollar you spend. You cant take it with you.

Well at least illegal immigrant children are getting the sustenance they need.

1 Like

Some of you will even have the nerve to beg for scraps of food. :rofl:

2 Likes

So what does this mean in Mexico. If there is a shortage inf infant formula in Mexico, and free infant formula at the border (regardless of whether the stories of “pallets” are true) it seems logical for parents of newborns to make the trip now.

2 Likes

Ha ha, GOOD ONE!

I continue to ask questions and you guys continue to not answer. Again, not one denial of anything I said. The shortages are real, the warnings are real and coming from your side. Joe is the one who warned of food shortages. We are seeing it.

Even the leftist main stream news is no longer ignoring the issues, they’re actually beginning to do their job and report these things. How do you continue to remain in your alternate reality when even your masters can’t hide what’s going on?

As well as free healthcare and education and as many freebies as Joe feels is necessary to accomplish his goals.

4 Likes