Are You Paying Attention? While Everyone is Busy With Ukraine

Pelosi’s trick will have to be convincing America that it was bad for Trump to request an investigation by Ukraine without keeping reminding America the reason he was requesting an investigation.

1 Like

Will see if he get pounced by the other candidates in the next debate, if they want to beat him they need it.

Joe’s already done all the damage that can be done running his own mouth.

They can all pretend to take the high road now and let Joe just fade away.

I always love it when Clinton Cash guy gets cited.

It’s like there’s only three wells for you to go back to… repeatedly.

why would hunter register as a foreign agent did he work on behalf of the Chinese government

expect the investigation wasn’t closed till 10 month later and and said investigation had nothing to do with Biden or his son.

Biden is still polling 7 point ahead of Trump.

Yet he’s not going to get the nomination.

He is tied with Warren for the lead, his far from out of the race.

He’s behind in Iowa and NH. Biden is sinking while Warren and Bernie are rising.

I thought he would win for sure because of the vote splitting of Warren and Sanders but both are catching and some have Warren over him. The longer he stays in the more he loses support. At one time he was up near 20 points over everyone so being tied isn’t the direction he would want to go.

I want Warren to win, she is the only reasonable adult running.

Well look on the bright side, if she wins maybe you can vote for yer in 2024 after they start letting Canadians vote in the US.