Are you honest enough to admit the real motivation for the mask debate?

How was it off topic? Aren’t you vociferously repeating the same misinformation?

Oh, Fauci did too. Yeah, I didn’t support Trump on that.

It’s on topic. But only if I’m the topic. I’m only the topic when wokies can’t successfully debate me. Do you remember the last time I tried to make the topic something about YOUR many shortcomings? No. You don’t. Cuz that would be boring.

Since you already self answered your question about me, why did you bring me up again?

Honestly, I expect government to lie. They suck at it too though.

You’re right. Pointing out that consistency isn’t your strong suit is probably a better topic for another thread.

Mod Note

Wind it in.

ezgif-4-09f6381fd5d6

2 Likes

Awesome! First post, first personal insult. How do you manage to get immediatly triggered? You go girl!
:laughing:

Of course I am. I’m always right. You can’t seem to stop proving it.

Do you remember the last time I tried to make the topic something about YOUR many shortcomings? No. You don’t. Cuz that would be boring.

BTW, the topic is waiting if you want to resume.
:man_shrugging:

You love the attention. :wink:

Maaay-bee.
:relieved:

It’s invalid due to your false premise. If you supply proof, it would no longer be invalid.

Deliberately passing up the chance to prove me wrong and have a real discussion would make no sense and reveals the real reason you started this.

Good God man. Stop repeating yourself. You sound like a stuttering parrot.

Personal now?

How does a written word sound like anything?

This still does not make your premise true. I thought you were interested in honesty.

I think so. Yes. Since the first post where you decided to discuss me. But. If you want to get back to the topic, I will allow you. Cuz I’m reasonable ya know.

There was no to topic. Only a false premise.

Good Lord man. You’ve made 20 posts on a non topic. I must be the writer of the most interesting non topics ever. Yeah Baby!

This still doesn’t make your made up premise true.

So doctors and nurses are all liberals or all part of a huge conspiracy?

You have your answer…