Are you a trump republican or a non-trump republican?

so some legal immigration is not a net plus for the United States?

That would put you on the Trump Republican side.

How bout this one.

What is your view of the FBI?

more positive or more negative?

Allan

It’s not “all in” or never for" Trump. I don’t think the spectrum that they are proposing is accurate. There are people who can be “neither” but still value liberty and self-autonomy, such as Libertarians. There is a diverse audience for Trump and an even more diverse audience for alternative to Trump, with never Trump somewhere in between (though this is just my speculation).

That used to describe me…until I began watching how Democrats and the News Media began treating a duly elected President. That and Nancy Pelosi have almost insured that I never vote Democrat again.

I disagree. GOPers like Sasse and Flake vote with Trump 90% of the time.

1 Like

Well, we couldn’t expect Democrats to match the high level of respect toward the GOP President that Republicans like Donald Trump showed toward Obama.

4 Likes

This, only Trump is a much different kind of albatross than Hillary. Ultimately, Hillary’s a conventional losing candidate. The Democrats won’t have to flush Hillary down a memory hole and pretend Rightwingers were responsible for her or that she had nothing to do with the Democratic party, or whatever. In contrast, Republicans of the future will have to pretend Trump was never really a Republican and that he was a liberal elected because of liberals, or that there was no such Republican President as Donald Trump.

2 Likes

The “It’s not my fault, Democrats forced me to vote for Donald” excuse will never not be fun.

1 Like

Can’t open the link but I think I would vote for him again.

I’m ok with many of his plans.

But I would be embarrassed to have him as a friend!

Go listen to Neil Cavuto talk about Trump’s Swamp!

We want to support him but he has to stop running his mouth so much. It’s hurting his cause.

:elephant:

For the most part I view the FBI more positive.

But like I told someone on a social media site the other day, in and industry, in any career there are a lot of good people and a few people who don’t know their ass from a hole in the ground.

Example. Financial business. How many Bernie Madoff’s are there compared to funds that follow the rules and don’t screw people over?

Now that being said. You have an FBI director, who is meeting with the president in his official duties as FBI director. But he types up a memo to himself as a private citizen’s recolection of the meeting? ■■■■■■■■■ Complete and utter ■■■■■■■■ on the former FBI directors part.

Which Republicans were shouting to impeach President Obama and refusing to show up for Inauguration and State of the Union?

Don’t let those on the “west coast” hear you say that. :slight_smile:

That’s a really dumb opinion.

What’s wrong with taking notes? I think it’s smart, especially when dealing with someone as morally bankrupt as Trump.

85% of Republicans approve of trump.

Only 54% are Trump Republicans.

It’s a nuanced, I will agree.

You actauily have to read the article.

Allan

Taking notes is what a good FBI agent does.

Allan

Nothing wrong with taking notes in the copacity of the FBI director. He was NOT there as a private citizen, it was not notes, he memorialized it in a memo.

How did you like the fbi when obama was President.

It sounds to me while you are not a full blown Trump Republicans you have definiriely been influenced by him

Good FBI agents take notes.

That what they do.

I view the fbi almost 100% positively here in 2018.

I also am 100% behind legal immigration, it’s how you grow gdp.

Allan

So the memo should be an FBI memo not a personal one then right?

My spidey sense tells me that you had no problem with the way Obama was treated. In response to this post, you will say you were talking about “the news media.” It’s one of those catch-all criticisms that doesn’t say anything.

You have posted numerous times that you supposedly don’t follow politics. This post really illustrates that.