Are whites-only classes a good thing?

So segregation is the answer? Cool.

1 Like

It’s sad how the elites have convinced libs that white people are racist.

It’s not the same as an entire race of people being legally discriminated against. It’s not the solution to ending these issues either, and isn’t intended to be.

So many ways. From voting in people who will address the issue of mass incarceration of minorities, to hiring a more diverse staff, to studying the history of oppression in this country to volunteering to help in a variety of ways. Plenty of possibilities.

Really?

OK let’s try it this way. Who wants safe spaces on campus against conservatives? Who wants black only graduation ceremonies etc.?

This isn’t a “safe place”. It’s a place where whites can discuss these issues without coming off as jackasses if they say openly racist things- accidentally or otherwise.

So vote democrat and hire people based on their skin color and not their abilities?

Interesting tactic.

Do you believe companies should be diverse? Or if a white boss only wants to hire white people/ would you want to work there?

Hiring a more diverse staff- hiring someone less qualified in the name of diversity?

1 Like

What about a black boss only wanting to hire blacks? Is that diverse?

1 Like

No/ diversity for the sake of diversity. Again would you want to work for an all white company?

I am no more for or against it than I am any other federal holiday. Nobody asked me if it should be a holiday. I don’t care one way or the other. And no, I don’t care about any other Holidays either. Though I do favor the ones that feature eating a lot of good food.

How about start with my question and I’ll promise to answer yours. Would you want to work for a large company that only hired white people? If not why?

I believe a company should hire people that can do the job, not because their skin is darker than mine.

But hey you want diversity in the workplace? Let’s hope your life doesn’t depend on someone who was hired based on that qualifier only.

Nice try. It’s a simple question- do you think MLK day is a good or bad idea?

That’s not really my question. Would you want to work for a company that only hired white people?

In other words do what lib elites say and they won’t label you as a racist.

Does that about sums it up?

Meanwhile ignore the real diversity of opinions.

1 Like

I want to be working for a company that hires the best damn people for the job. I want to have the best people around me. I want to be the best. If it was apparent that the boss was racist and hiring based solely on skin color, of course I wouldn’t want to work for that company.

1 Like

I never thought I would agree with AngraMainyu, but spot on :clap:

Why are you trying to pigeonhole posters here?

So you can label em?

3 Likes