Are US intel agencies and Big Tech coordinating the attacks on the Canadian trucker protests?

I think Canada is foreshadowing our own future.

1 Like

No one in Canada has been labeled a terrorist.

Blocking a road is a crime.

I think the truckers are going to win myself.

The pushback to authoritarian’s new found love for control is starting around the world it appears.

1 Like

I like how these people protest, impressive.

1 Like

They have to be to use the Emergency Act I would think. He’s trying to label them a terrorist group. What do you think that is calling them?

Terrorism has nothing to do with the emergencies act.

the act give the government new powers to restore public order.
people block border crossing and residential road is a crime.

majority of Canadian want this to end,
the government has been trying to end this peaceful without force.

No?

2 Likes

Yes. Putin is clearly in charge in Russia, but Trudeau is looking more and more like a helpless puppet.

Do Trudeau and Biden have the same puppet masters?

1 Like

The act targets violent terrorists, and specifically exempts non-violent protestors.

2 Likes

And what if the government is the entity aiding a criminal activity? In what way should they be held accountable? Or should they?

2 Likes

The act isnt limited to terrorism.

Trudeau said that he admires the dictatorship in China. It looks like he wants a similar system in Canada.

2 Likes

The house get to review all action done by the government next monday.

So he is going to replace the queen.

The protest have been deemed unlawful by the court.

What point are you trying to make?

Were tow truck operators refusing to remove the trucks?

Yes…

So the fox is in charge of the henhouse? And that sounds like freedom to you…:thinking:

Gosh, I hope the government doesn’t overstep its bounds before Monday then. They might have to reprimand themselves or something. I just know they would feel real bad about that.

I certainly know Joe feels bad about all the freedoms he’s stepped on down here and all the criminal activities he’s aided, funny thing though, so far Joes conscience and our constitution haven’t been able to persuade him to stop doing what he’s doing.

That’s what citizens of a free country sometimes have to do. Who’s side are you on?

Two peas in a pod, Biden and Trudeau.