Are US intel agencies and Big Tech coordinating the attacks on the Canadian trucker protests?

You can sue the government for violation of charter right under use of emergency act.

With his emergency act powers he can compel them to work at the point of a gun. That is one of the reasons for it actually, to force the tow truck operators to remove the trucks.

In what way is the United States interfering with Canadian politics and trying to oust Trudeau? Joe Biden fully supports the little Communist tyrant. Joe would gladly impose martial law and arrest and jail people who don’t support him too if he could.

What you really mean is you resent freedom loving Americans SYMPATHIZING with freedom loving Canadians and having the audacity to publicly show any form of moral support to truckers who are peacefully protesting.

Now if only they were burning and pillaging and hurting people like the “peaceful” protests of BLM and Antifa, why you wouldn’t object at all would you?

2 Likes

And if they refuse?

1 Like

Then can be fined for refusing a police order

Thanks, I saw that the last living person who helped write it, is doing just that.

saying Brian Peckford help write it is a stretch.
he was allowed to sit in the room.

Truckers are a pretty independent/tough bunch. I doubt they would work at the point of a gun.

I doubt Trudeau would try that anyway as he might well have a rebellion on his hands.

1 Like

good thing majority of truckers have been working this whole time.

How is that the same as freezing personal bank accounts of normal citizens and private crowdfunding sites?

1 Like

the government is allowed to freeze money if they can provide proof its aiding a criminal activity, which they have done.

No they haven’t. :rofl:

1 Like

the injunction for the donation website was granted by a Judge.

Yes, the power of the almighty buck, or whatever they call it in the great white north.

1 Like

So a peaceful trucker protest is now criminal activity?

Didn’t realize Canada was so far gone.

2 Likes

I read they can be compelled as long as they are paid.

Not just criminal, their government is calling them terrorists.

3 Likes

The freezing of accounts etc. is not under court order.

1 Like

Trudeau’s hero Fidel would be very proud.

2 Likes

Kind of like the parents who spoke out against school boards and their social experimentation with school curricula and the sexual identity of children.
The goobermint labeled them terrorists to be scrutinized by the DOJ and the FBI!
Thou shall not speak out!

3 Likes